Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB
Quote | Reply
I have a lightly used Rotor 3D+ 175mm crank (BB Right) with Aero Q rings and a brand new Rotor PressFit 4630 BB. I am looking to sell it together, or separate or willing to trade. I am looking for a 54-56CM frame for a single speed project.

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Iam1BadMoFo [ In reply to ]
Re: FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB [Iam1BadMoFo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking for the Q-rings only. How much are you asking?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the rings as well. What size are they and how much do you want for them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB [Cajuntriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I am going to break it apart the. I would want someone interested in the crank as well. Any takers?
Quote Reply
Re: FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB [Orbilius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you asking for both?
Quote Reply
Re: FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB [swmcoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping for 300 for all of it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Cervelo R3 2012 with bbright bottom, if this will work I will take for $300
Quote Reply
Re: FS or Trade: Rotor 3D+ 175mm, Q Rings, New Ceramic BB [swmcoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It will work. PM me and let's work it out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where to send money?
kkral@suddenlink.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD!
Quote Reply