Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS or FT: Neil Pryde Bura SL
Quote | Reply
Neil Pryde Bura SL (medium) frame set in excellent condition for sale or for trade. Looking for either a Zipp 404 (or 303) FC tubular front, or as partial payment for a set of clinchers, ENVE 3.4 or Zipp 303's (prefer Campy, but as long as I can change the free hub body, I'm ok with that). If you would like to buy the frame outright, just make me a reasonable offer.

The NP Bura was built up with full Campy Record EPS, handbuilt (aluminum) clinchers, 3T handlebars/stem and a quite heavy seat post (just had an extra around...) at a hair under 14lbs. Yes, this is a super light frame (sub 900gr), yes stiffer than heck (climbs like a mountain goat!), super comfortable (almost as good as my Parlee Z5, which says A LOT!), and descends like its on rails. Just have too many bikes (yes, you read that correctly... 4 road bikes and 2 tri bikes in addition to this frame).

I do have 3T ErgnoNova with a 3T Team stem that matches perfectly that I can include as well. Plus that heavy (carbon Orbea, porky at a bit over 200gr...) seat post if you want it. If you want something else, let me know, there's a good chance I have it (my bike room is starting to look like a well equipped bike shop...).

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Last edited by: audiojan: May 20, 17 8:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: Neil Pryde Bura SL [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. I'm really only looking to get this frame set moved so any reasonable offer will be accepted.

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply