Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS Sidi Wire Vent Size 45, FSA Crankset BB30, carbon handlebar stem combo, , Specialized Romin Pro
Quote | Reply
Sidi Wire Vent Carbon road speedplay specific holes with cleats (low mileage) Size 45 $250
Carbon integrated bar stem combo 110cm Stem length 42cm Bar width $75
Specialized Romin pro seat $100
FSA SL-K BB30 ceramic bearing carbon crankset with bearings $150

*Powerdome Cassettes - Sold
*50mm Novatec hub Carbon clincher wheelset with Shwalbe Laguno tires - Sold
*Speed play zero pedals - Sold
*Shifters, Brakes, Front Derailleur braze on with 34.9 clamp, Rear Derailleur - Sold
*Zipp 404 clincher wheelset with conti gp4000 tires (rear only has a handful of rides on it after being replaced from pot hole damage) - Sold
*Medium Large Lynskey Helix OS Frame - Sold
*Edge 2.0 carbon fork 1 1/8" steer tube - Sold
*Chris King headset - Sold
*Carbon FSA SL-K seat post -Sold

[URL=http://s43.photobucket.com/...A810823B8DA.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s43.photobucket.com/...9EAF34C80DB.jpg.html][/url]
[URL=http://s43.photobucket.com/...9EF5585527A.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: jriegle04: Apr 8, 14 18:53
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jriegle04 [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: jriegle04: Mar 23, 14 16:15
Last edited by: jriegle04: Mar 23, 14 16:16
Re: FS Lynskey Helix OS (ML) full SRAM red and zipp 404 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After receiving a couple responses to the listing I have realized that the title might be a bit confusing on the frame size. Its an ML or 52cm or 20.5". I'm 6'1" and this fits me perfectly.
Last edited by: jriegle04: Mar 23, 14 18:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS Lynskey Helix OS (ML) full SRAM red and zipp 404 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame, fork and headset sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the crankset? What are the size??
Quote Reply
Re: FS Lynskey Helix OS (ML) full SRAM red and zipp 404 [qrguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
175 arm length 53/39 teeth
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I forgot to mention the 50mm chinese carbon clinchers are also for sale. $325 with tires. They are smooth and true.
Last edited by: jriegle04: Mar 29, 14 4:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any chance you'd sell just the front?

Michigan Awesome

Hand2Hand Ministries
Quote Reply
Re: FS Lynskey Helix OS (ML) full SRAM red and zipp 404 [krozema] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Set only
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red shifters, brakes, derailleur, cassettes and zipp 404 FSA Crankset BB30 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Make some offers and get these parts sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red shifters, brakes, derailleur, cassettes and zipp 404 FSA Crankset BB30 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated Prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
404's Sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red shifters, brakes, derailleur, powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What generation shifters are they?

Regards,
Dave
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red shifters, brakes, derailleur, powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30 [djmercer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They were new in 2012 I'm not sure which generation that is.
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red shifters, brakes, derailleur, powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2012 should be okay for what I'm looking for, but to verify, let me ask another way: is the FD a "yaw"-type FD?

Cheers,
Dave
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red shifters, brakes, derailleur, powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30 [djmercer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I believe so. It rotates from the pivot point. I can send you picks if you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The FD will actually say "yaw" at the top somewhere (on my braze-on type Red FD, it's at the braze attachment point). Although I'm sure that if it's 2012 components, they are "yaw" type Red, please have a look at your convenience. I'm around for the next few days--I'm in absolutely no rush. The Red (2013 edition) components from my TT bike will be "demoted" to my road bike for some Di2 stuff over the coming season. All I'm missing are the shifters to make the parts list complete for the road bike, at which point I'll start assembling my Di2 stuff and wait for a few days of bad weather to make it happen.

Hopefully not a show-stopper, but I live in Alberta.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30, carbon handlebar stem combo, speedplay pedals, Sidi Wire 45 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sidi Wires added and updated sold items
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30, carbon handlebar stem combo, speedplay pedals, Sidi Wire 45 [jriegle04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse on 2013 Red shifters. My apologies for any inconvenience, but thank you for your time.

Regards,
Dave
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30, carbon handlebar stem combo, speedplay pedals, Sidi Wire 45 [djmercer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
updated for sold items
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a brand of the bar/stem?
Quote Reply
Re: FS SRAM red powerdome cassettes, FSA Crankset BB30, carbon handlebar stem combo, speedplay pedals, Sidi Wire 45 [makoti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are unbranded fsa bars. They are the best thing since sliced bread
Quote Reply

Prev Next