Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Litespeed Blade 52cm
Quote | Reply
I have a lightspeed blade. It's in great condition, it has an ultegra triple 9 speed drive train/deraileurs and I still have the dura-ace original drive train parts all together in a box. I have used it in approx 30 ironman races over the past 10 years and a lot of the stickers are still on it. The titanium frame is extremely durable and it has been in very few crashes and none were major. (my body always took the impact anyway) Includes regular wheels and zipp 404 race wheels with 3 extra spare used tubular tires. also includes an extra fork (which is actually the OEM carbon fork that came with it but never used) it currently has a profile design fork and aerobars. cranks are 172.5. Best offer over $1500 takes all. I am in southern CA. This bike uses 650 wheels. I am 5'-9", 150 and the frame measures 52cm. I am not flexible so the stem and aerobars are set to a comfortable position (versus an aggressive aero position). comes with everything, (seat, bottle cages, etc) it is ready to ride... also have a dozen extra tubes and a couple extra tires. I can email you pictures if you are interested. thanks!
John

John
Quote Reply
Re: FS Litespeed Blade 52cm [johnsteed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply