Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS 2015 S-Works Shiv Black Large with DI2 and SRM Powermeter
Quote | Reply
Selling like NEW 2015 S-Works Shiv Black size Large and everything pictured (Di2, S-Works SRM Crank). Bike is perfect. No nicks or blemishes. I’m the original owner. Comes with everything pictured and Magura RT8 TT Hydraulic road brakes which are new and never used/installed. Also includes all the bar adjustment shims, fuel cell, hydration bladder, offset seatpost, DI2 battery charger. Bike it built with full DI2 (purchased new in 2015) including sprint shifters on the bar ends. These were hacked thanks to the forum info on slowtwitch and work great. The SRM powermeter was purchased new in 2015. Crank is 175MM. S-Works team tt chainrings 54x42.

Asking $6500 plus shipping. This is great deal and will go as fast as the bike.

Thanks,
Gregg

Quote Reply
Re: FS 2015 S-Works Shiv Black Large with DI2 and SRM Powermeter [gwgmcwc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $6000 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2015 S-Works Shiv Black Large with DI2 and SRM Powermeter [gwgmcwc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drop $5500 Shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I could sell my 2013 SHIV Comp Large w/o wheels I would buy this in a heartbeat!!

If this is still for sale after Sept 13th (when my season is over) I'll be reaching out. Good luck - she's pretty.
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2015 S-Works Shiv Black Large with DI2 and SRM Powermeter [palmdoggSAE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, do you send only the powermeter?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you decide to part out the SRM what's the price for the rest?

also, location?
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2015 S-Works Shiv Black Large with DI2 and SRM Powermeter [Prof Fate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$4100 without the SRM. Location suburb NYC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frame SOLD

Complete DI2 package and SRM with 53x39 available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for di2 without the srm?
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2015 S-Works Shiv Black Large with DI2 and SRM Powermeter [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1100 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DI2 SOLD

S-works 175mm SRM w53x39 Team TT rings still available. Crank/SRM has under 200 miles on it and the chain rings are new. Asking $1500
Quote Reply