Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS / FT: BMC TT03 Time trial / triathlon bike (mostly complete). 56cm / L
Quote | Reply
Selling a mostly complete BMC TT03 (all aluminum) time trial bike. Has 10sp dura ace shifters, vision tri-max aero brakes with shimano pad holders. Zipp alumina base bar and extensions, and profile design aero 90mm stem. Asking $320 shipped via paypal friend (in the 48) for everything listed below. Let me know if you have any questions.

2007ish BMC TT03 aluminum frameset powder coated black just last year.
Easton EC70 carbon fork with aluminum steerer
Vision tri-max aero brakes with shimano pad holders (received these brakes before they were officially released - not sure if they differ from final production model)
Zipp alumina ski bend extensions
Zipp alumina base bar
Sram aluminum aero brake levers
Ultegra 6700 rear derailleur
Shimano 105 5800 front derailleur
FSA bottom bracket
Profile design Aeria aluminum stem 90mm

Wheels and ISM saddle NOT included.
No cranks

So you would need wheels, cranks, saddle and then you could be rolling.

This bike is about 10years old so it has a few dings, small little dents, I've noticed two, but structurally it's fine. Mechanically it's fine too. Honestly though the front derailleur shifted better when I had a 10sp front derailleur on it (I might be able to find the 6600 front derailleur and I'll include it).

Extensions have Zipp 25mm spacers. I will include 10mm spacers too that were never used.
Down tube was professionally drilled to fit the specialized aero bottle - so you have options on where to place your bottle cage.

That's about it. Again let me know if you have questions / offers. Thanks.

If for some reason you have:

Kask Bambino size medium
Front Tri spoke or deep front wheel (deeper than 60mm)
New S-phyre Shimano road shoes in size 45
Oakley Jawbreakers

I'm interested in these items and we could work something out.

$320 shipped.
Last edited by: connorspencer: Jul 11, 17 16:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TT03 Time trial / triathlon bike (mostly complete). 56cm / L [connorspencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And here are some other photos. Let me know if you need photos of anything in particular.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TT03 Time trial / triathlon bike (mostly complete). 56cm / L [connorspencer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Lower price. $320 shipped if anyone is interested in this project bike. Open to offers.
Quote Reply