Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS - Zipp 303, Dura Ace tubeless, Cervélo S1, Quarq power meter, Specialized track frame
Quote | Reply
(Last updated 2014-10-30 11:30, Texas time.)

Photos posted in albums below:
https://plus.google.com/...33162286225?hl=en_US

SOLD P3C, 808s: https://plus.google.com/...24347845697?hl=en_US
SOLD Casco Warp: https://plus.google.com/.../6064888431349454193

I haven't been riding as much as I used to, and, bikes are meant to be ridden and not kept in storage. So, here goes.

Prices do not include shipping. I'm happy to waive shipping for anyone doing local pickup in the Austin, TX area.

If my prices seem unreasonable please make an offer. The worst I can do is respectfully decline. Payment via PayPal. I guarantee satisfaction on all sales with a 14 day return window (though I must ask the buyer to pay return shipping).

1. Zipp 303 tubulars, 2008 (dimped but pre-Firecrest). With never ridden Vittoria Corsa CX tires, no skewers or cassette. Clean decals. $750.

12. Shimano Dura-Ace road tubeless wheels, I think these are the WH-7850. Hutchinson Fusion 2 road tires with tubes. Tubeless valves *not included*. One mismatched (but correct color) replacement spoke on rear wheel. $600.

5a. SRAM Quarq power meter 170mm. $1000.

7. LG TT helmet, $40.

8. Specialized Langster Pro track frame, 52cm. With 165mm SRAM track cranks, fork, seatpost, top tube protector. Choice of black or white cheapie track wheels. No saddle or handlebars. $500.

9. Cervélo S1 (Soloist), 56cm, black/red, frame and fork and seat post only, needs headset or at least better looking spacers. $550. Optional 105/Ultegra build kit for $400 extra. (Probably just keeping to build as a spare bike.)

10. Zipp VukaSprint 42cm handlebars. Brand new. $300.

SOLD 2. Zipp 808 clinchers, 2008. Dimpled, aluminum rims, no decals. Mismatched: front has black American Classic hub and spokes, rear has silver Zipp hub and spokes. With disc wheel cover. Without skewers or cassette. Proven at 100kph! $1000.

SOLD 3. Cervélo P3C, 56cm, 2007, black and white. Easton one piece carbon aero bars, Simkins front brake, Cervélo rear brake, Zipp VukaShift shifters, Dura Ace front and rear derailleurs, Dura Ace 42/55 chainrings, Quarq power meter on SRAM cranks 172.5mm, white ISM Adamo saddle. No wheels. $2500, or will split $1000 power meter, everything else $1500 (need two interested buyers for this). https://plus.google.com/...24347845697?hl=en_US

SOLD 4. Zipp 900 rear disc, 2008? Tubular, baked on decals, with optional track hub. $500. (A previous version of this ad mentioned "one small ding". I mis-remembered: my /other/ Zipp 900 has a ding. This one is ding-free.)

SOLD 5. Cervélo P2SL, 52cm, anodized black, blue ISM Adamo saddle, Dura-Ace derailleurs and shifters, SRAM Quarq power meter 170mm, FSA Vision bars. No wheels included. $1400. Will split: power meter $1000, everything else $400 (need two interested buyers for this).

SOLD 6. Garmin Edge 800. Works fine, second owner. Head and power adapter only. With 8GB microSD card. (Though if I can find a speed/cadence sensor and/or HRM I'll toss them in and adjust price.) $200.

SOLD 11. Look ErgoStem. 1 1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp. $100.

SOLD 13. Specialized Arc-X glasses. $35.

SOLD 14. Casco Warp track helmet. With case, worn like five times at Hellyer Velodrome in San Jose. $150.

I'm in no particular hurry to sell and it's tough to pack and ship items with a young child in the house so please bear with me. Thanks for your interest.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Last edited by: jsoltren: Oct 30, 14 9:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are photos of the Cervelo P3C and the Zipp 808s.

https://plus.google.com/...24347845697?hl=en_US

Still working on other photos.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free bump for excellent pictures! Can you give some more info on the s1 please? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [txemmons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tim: I've updated the main post with photos. The photos of the S1 start here:

https://plus.google.com/...04392222183095878795

As for details, well, let's see. I had a Soloist (black anodized) which I absolutely loved until some jerk stole it while I was in the bathroom on a long ride. (Now bikes come into the bathroom with me.) I had a saved eBay search for, oh, 6 months to a year, and this frame came up. I purchased it a year ago and never had a chance to build it. I did notice that a previous owner over-torqued a front brake caliper once and chipped a cosmetic layer of carbon fiber, about 4 mm^2. This bothered me so I put a dot of 3M DP460 epoxy right where the front brake would attach. The frame has some scratches and chips (but no dings) that I've tried to capture in photos. It comes with a carbon seat post.

I'm still tempted to just hang on to the whole thing and build it but I'm trying to both be realistic and to give someone else the benefit of a really wonderful frame. With Tiemeyer and Cervélo out of the game I don't think anyone is making aluminum aero road frames today. That's a shame because they represent a phenomenal value for flatlanders like me. Sure a Venge or S5 is great if you worry about weight but at what cost?

I hope that answers your questions. I can go out and take more photos if you'd like but it may take a day or two. Thanks again.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in P3C with power meter, only problem is I'm in the UK. Any chance of international postage?
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [JimbobTheGreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi JimbobTheGreat - I'm happy to ship internationally but a couple of minor caveats:

- you (the buyer) will need to pay the actual shipping cost, any customs fees, and if necessary any currency conversion fees;
- there will be a shipping delay of a couple of days as I assemble the relevant paperwork and make an in-person appearance at a local Post Office;
- I recommend opting for mailing insurance for the full sale price, and declaring the sale price as the item value.

For the purposes of cost calculation, you may assume a typical bicycle box shipping from US ZIP code 78613.

I've shipped internationally before (though it's been a while) and have no problems doing so again. Please let me know if you have any more questions, here or via PM. Thanks.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder why you haven't been riding... (= (I empathize completely...)

Quote | Reply
would you take 180 shipped for your garmin 800 kit ?
cheers
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I would, but I've just got the head unit, microSD card, power adapter and USB cable at the moment. I also have another interested buyer. Please PM for more information, thanks!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with: photos, sold items.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jsoltren, thank you for your reply and sorry for my slow response.
could we do a deal for the P3C, 808's and the giro helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [JimbobTheGreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think we can work something out. You're getting one hell of a bike (in my highly biased opinion). PM sent.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items. The P3C and 808s are sale pending but I'll take back-up offers.

I'm amazed the 303s, P2SL and Dura-Ace wheels are still here. Those I would like gone. I've updated these with lower asking prices.

Please, help me clean my garage!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the Casco still on?
Please PM me the new price :)
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [elloco10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. The Casco is still available. I'll take $150 shipped. Offers welcome via PM.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have PMd u.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I run the 303s on 11 speed road bike?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Edge 800, Zipp wheels, Quarq power meters, Cervelo P3C and P2SL and S1, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [Simple Stevie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no, the 303s and 808s accept up to 10 speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes only. Please see http://www.zipp.com/about/story.php?ID=496 for details. Only 2012 model year and newer Zipp wheels offer an 11 speed conversion.

However I believe you can use an 11 speed Campagnolo cassette. For details please see http://www.zipp.com/...ntenance/campy11.php .

Hope this helps.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 303, Dura Ace tubeless, Zipp 808, Cervélo P3C, Cervélo P2SL, Cervélo S1, Quarq power meters, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items and new price. No takers on the 303s or Dura Ace wheels? Please make an offer if interested!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 303, Dura Ace tubeless, Zipp 808, Cervélo P3C, Cervélo P2SL, Cervélo S1, Quarq power meters, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Received ErgoStem, looks great! Thanks again
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 303, Dura Ace tubeless, Zipp 808, Cervélo P3C, Cervélo P2SL, Cervélo S1, Quarq power meters, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [ccie1115] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ccie1115 wrote:
Received ErgoStem, looks great! Thanks again

Lucky! :<
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 303, Dura Ace tubeless, Zipp 808, Cervélo P3C, Cervélo P2SL, Cervélo S1, Quarq power meters, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [TRACK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. :-(

But I do have a bunch of other stems laying around. Do you know exactly what you need? If I happen to have it it's yours for $10 shipped (assuming it fits in a USPS Priority envelope or small flat rate box).

If I get a chance to dig out all the stems I'll update here.

To be fair I never really liked the ErgoStem because the wave washers tend to crack. It's not super stiff for standing start work. Plus for the price of an ErgoStem you can get a collection of cheap stems to experiment with position. MTB stems and single-bolt adjustable stems give a large degree of adjustability as well. Maybe there are a couple of pathological stack/reach combinations that you can only get with an ErgoStem but those suggest to me a frame that has either too much reach or not enough stack.

Even for a track bike destined for both sprint and pursuit use - like my Tiemeyer - a properly sized frame let me get both positions with only slightly different stems.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im interested in the Cervélo P2SL.

I cant send a PM though. Can you email me on my gmail?

Charlieclaypool@gmail.com

thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp 303, Dura Ace tubeless, Zipp 808, Cervélo P3C, Cervélo P2SL, Cervélo S1, Quarq power meters, Specialized track frame, aero helmets. [versoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure! Sending e-mail now. So strange you can't send a PM.

I've also updated the main ad with some updates. The 808s, P3C, and Giro TT helmet are all sold! I may just keep the Soloist as a spare road bike at this point.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also interested in the P2SL. PM sent
Quote Reply

Prev Next