Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Next-to-New Zipp 606 Tubular with Powertap Pro
Quote | Reply
I have a Zipp 606 tubular wheelset (404 front, 808 rear) that I had Richard Sawiris of Wheelbuilder.com build for me last year. The rear 808 has a Powertap Pro hub. This wheelset has exactly 56 miles on it. That's right. Ridden once during a 1/2 IM last season. No training miles, no nicks, no scuffs, no dents, no nuthin. Literally new - 56 miles.

I know Tufo's take a beating here on ST, but I'm throwing in the S3 lites that I have mounted on these wheels, plus the spare S3 lites that I have (preglued, but never mounted). I'm also throwing in the brand new carbon brake pads that I bought with this wheelset (these are still in the box).

To get this package would cost about $2700 (tires are a $280 value, brake pads are $60, and the wheelset alone cost $2378). I'm asking $2400. The only reason I'm selling these is because I'm switching back to clincher.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Next-to-New Zipp 606 Tubular with Powertap Pro [Oregondave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to separate the package? All I need is the 808 PT Rear.....
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Next-to-New Zipp 606 Tubular with Powertap Pro [Jon499] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely. Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Next-to-New Zipp 606 Tubular with Powertap Pro [Oregondave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
entire wheelset still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you PM me the price for just the 808 rear?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for the 404 front?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Next-to-New Zipp 606 Tubular with Powertap Pro [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure I want to sell the front at this point, unless it's going out with the rear as the complete wheelset. If I'm able to sell the rear alone, I'd obviously want to let the front go. I'll get back to you on that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roger, figured as much, I was asking on the assumption that the rear was sold. Thanks, -Andrew
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Next-to-New Zipp 606 Tubular with Powertap Pro [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, unfortunately it's not sold yet, but have had many inquiries about it. If I do unload it, I'll let you know about the front ASAP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give this a bump before I send it off to Ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$2000? Anyone?
Quote Reply