Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Lots of Tri items, some new some used. Ceramic Speed BB, Zipp 808, Hoka,
Quote | Reply
Several items for sale, some new some fairly used. Please make me a reasonable offer on anything and it will be yours.
I have not done much research on some of the items to see what the resale value is. Please PM me with Qs or offers. Seller pays shipping.

Adamo Attack: used for about 1.5 yrs $50 obo

Ceramic Speed BB PF30. Installed in Chattanooga Worlds September 2017. In perfect condition. Paid $499 asking $300

Brand new Clifton size 11 wide. Ordered this and 10.5 as /i didn't know what the "wide" size would fit. Too big for me...Never been worn. Asking $80 SOLD

'

Brand New Cobb Rings 53/39 - I used the short cranks from that
FSA Carbon Stem: 100mm 6deg

Spider and BB from Cannondale Slice Blk Inc. 165mm 130BCD

Hoka Trail shoe size 11...Ordered it by mistake, I'm not a trail runner. Never been on the trail, wore it a couple of times outside. $60obo

2017 Vision Max Carbon basebar that came with the Slice. Had to get fit and go with the Zipp Vuka. This comes with PD carbons extensions, I also have the vision extensions that came with it.

Vision Ring 53 130 BCD, barely used...open to offers

Zipp AL extensions...brand new

Zipp Firecrest rear wheel, never had a cassette on. I have new BLK decals to go with it. It is a 2014 model with brand new upgraded hub by SRAM. Asking 700 obo. Will include break pads (new) and Zipp Skewer

Last edited by: yjanah: Feb 12, 18 19:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Tri items, some new some used. Ceramic Speed BB, Zipp 808, Hoka, [yjanah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hoka shoes are gone. Make me reasonable offers
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Tri items, some new some used. Ceramic Speed BB, Zipp 808, Hoka, [yjanah] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adamo Saddle and FSA stem sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sell trail hokas?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Tri items, some new some used. Ceramic Speed BB, Zipp 808, Hoka, [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes...sorry
Quote Reply