Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - price drop - HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro Wheel + disc cover
Quote | Reply
HED Belgium C2 CX Ray Aero 32 spoke with a Powertap Pro+ laced into it.
This was used for training and racing. Power reads consistent and the wheel spins true. The spokes have some scratches from when I dropped the chain. I'll include the Powertap
tool to take the cover off to change the batteries.
$575 shipped or trade for a FC 808 11spd +cash on my end.
I'll throw in a wheel builder disc cover with 2 set of hardware that was only used once for an additional $40.

Last edited by: ffmedic84: Jan 4, 15 10:21
Quote Reply
Re: FS P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars - Brand new [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this from the garmin batch unloaded recently on eBay?
Quote Reply
Re: FS P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars - Brand new [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure it was the Garmin batch but yes it's off eBay.
Quote Reply
Re: FS P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars - Brand new [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars - Brand new/Vortex Wetsuit [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added a wetsuit
Quote Reply
Re: FS price drop Brand new P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars, Vortex Wetsuit, HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro+ wheel, Ultegra 11-28 cassette and Joule Computer [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop on the Aduro bars and added a Powertap wheel, Joule computer and an Ultegra cassette.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Price drop - $725 shipped - Brand new P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars, Vortex Wetsuit, HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro+ wheel, Ultegra 11-28 cassette and Joule Computer [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for a price drop on everything
Quote Reply
Re: FS - last Price drop on bars - $700 shipped - Brand new P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars, Vortex Wetsuit, HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro+ wheel, Ultegra 11-28 cassette and Joule Computer [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last price drop on the bars. $700 PayPal gifted shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - last Price drop on bars - $700 shipped - Brand new P5 Six 3T Aduro Aerobars, Vortex Wetsuit, HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro+ wheel, Ultegra 11-28 cassette and Joule Computer [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Auduro Bars sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cassette sold. PM's replied on the wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - TriRig Omega Gen 2 - HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro+ wheel + disc cover, Vortex Wetsuit and Joule Computer [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRig Brake added.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro Wheel + disc cover and Vortex Wetsuit [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Omega and Joule sold.
Last edited by: ffmedic84: Dec 20, 14 7:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro Wheel + disc cover and Vortex Wetsuit [ffmedic84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the wetsuit still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro Wheel + disc cover and Vortex Wetsuit [gbabeto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. PM if your still interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure why, but I cannot send a PM. Any suggestions?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will you take $600 for wheels, hardware and wetsuit?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - HED Belgium C2 Powertap Pro Wheel + disc cover and Vortex Wetsuit [rustyreilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wetsuit just sold. Sent you a PM about the wheel.
Quote Reply