- SRM with FSA Gossamer 172.5 crank arms.
- PM7 version
- 130 BCD
- Shimano BB compatible (24mm spindle, this is setup to work on Shimano)
- Calibration done and battery replaced in May 2016 (about 50 hours use since then - mostly trainer miles with 3 short TT's only)
Selling Price Options (with or without rings):
1) SRM no rings no chainring bolts (includes SRM magnet)- $465 shipped
2) With 53/39 Praxis Rings - $515 shipped
3) With 53 QXL Ring and 39 Praxis small ring - $575 shipped
Rotor derailleur shims will be included.
4) Optional add-on - K-Edge SRM (with a magnet) add $35 (much easier to use than the stock SRM magnet)
5) Freebie- Can throw in the Shimano BB if needed at no extra cost if needed.
6) Freebie - can throw in a Power Control VI head unit, K-Edge TT bar mount and cable* if purchasing
*Disclaimer, it works but needs a new battery, won't hold a charge so won't record data but will display current output if cable is plugged in (I only used it previously to check SRM battery life).
Other items for sale:
Dura Ace 9000 Front Derailleur (Braze On) - $43 shipped
- Used for a few months (bought new back in February. Swapped it out for an R8000 derailleur is only reason I'm selling. Comes with alignment tool and the frame metal pads for the bracing screw.
Would be willing to trade for a SRAM Force or Rotor (3D24 or 3D30/3D+ is fine) with 165mm length arms. Can be for any of the crank arms or SRM + cash. Would love to trade for a crank based PM with 165 arms. Also would consider a trade for a 32h Powertap G3 shimano 11 speed hub only or rear wheel too.
Pricing includes paypal fees (if you are willing to do paypal gift then subtract 3%). Shipping is for Continental US only and if international we can discuss but it will be extra.
- SRAM 1x Spider - SOLD
- Quarq carbon 172.5 arms, BB30 - SOLD
- Force 22 crankset - SOLD