Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - S-Works Crankset and Chainrings, DA 7900 Cassette and Chain
Quote | Reply
Everything is in good condition. All prices include shipping CONUS ONLY. Paypal ONLY.

PM any questions or offers please.

DA Cassette 11-23 $60
[/url][/img]

DA Chain 1yr Old $25
[/url][/img]

S-Works Carbon Crankset, BB30, 110BCD Spindle, 175mm length $175

[/url][/img][/url][/img]

S-Works Chainrings 53/39 130BCD $100
[/url][/img]

"This ain't no wedding dance, get moving" - SS
Last edited by: FLTerp: Jan 27, 15 13:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS - DA 7900 Cassette and Chain, Misc. Cassettes, S-Works Crankset and Chainrings [FLTerp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the Ultegra and SRAM Cassettes. Please Email Pics to kmacv1@ ya hoo.com- thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS - DA 7900 Cassette and Chain, Misc. Cassettes, S-Works Crankset and Chainrings [kmacv1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ultegra cassette is sold. Picture of Sram cassette is in posting.

Quote Reply
Re: FS - DA 7900 Cassette and Chain, Misc. Cassettes, S-Works Crankset and Chainrings [FLTerp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks- I'll take the SRAM- email me with your paypal email to above address
Quote Reply
Re: FS - S-Works Crankset and Chainrings, DA 7900 Cassette and Chain [FLTerp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS - S-Works Crankset and Chainrings, DA 7900 Cassette and Chain [FLTerp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpity bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just wanted to confirm that the cranks are 110 BCD, since you are also selling 130 BCD rings.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - S-Works Crankset and Chainrings, DA 7900 Cassette and Chain [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is correct. Crank is 110 and rings are 130.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumperino

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend Bump
Quote Reply