Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD FS: Complete Wahoo Fitness Bluetooth Setup - RFLKT, BLUE HR, BLUE SC, RPM
Quote | Reply
I have switched over to ant+ for my powertap, and now have a complete setup of wahoo fitness bluetooth gear in nearly new condition. Pics coming soon; or PM and I can send you pics directly. All is less than 5 months old; limited use; essentially in like-new condition.

Will sell all for $150 shipped CONUS; paid as paypal gift or plus fees.

RFLKT Computer
  • Connects via bluetooth to a variety of apps including wahoo fitness, strava, cyclemeter and more
  • I used wahoo fitness as it allowed greatest flexibility of assigning the screen data fields and configs; similar to Garmin
  • Includes quarter turn mount holster - which fits the garmin, barfly, and other standard quarter turn mounts
  • Also includes the out front mount and the bar/stem mount
  • Retails for $100

Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor
  • Nearly identical to typical ant+ speed/cadence combo's, except it connects wirelessly to the same apps above via bluetooth
  • Includes sensor, wheel magnet, and crankarm magnet which is mounted in a rubber collar and does not require additional zip ties to attach
  • Retail for $60

RPM Cadence Sensor (had it on a second bike)
  • No magnets; all in one accelerometer
  • Can be mounted with double sided 3m tape; or in silicone sleeve with zip ties
  • No charging required; operates for years on a coin cell battery and blinks for status
  • Retails for $50

Blue HR
  • Just like the premium/soft-strap version of ANT+ HR devices, but connects via bluetooth to the same apps above
  • Works great; only used a handful of times because I don't like wearing a HR strap
  • Retails for $50

Last edited by: ameyers: Apr 25, 14 12:14
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Complete Wahoo Fitness Bluetooth Setup - RFLKT, BLUE HR, BLUE SC, RPM [ameyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by edmaverik [ In reply to ]
Re: FSOT: Complete Wahoo Fitness Bluetooth Setup - RFLKT, BLUE HR, BLUE SC, RPM [edmaverik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not pending...still for sale.
Last edited by: ameyers: Apr 24, 14 11:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Complete Wahoo Fitness Bluetooth Setup - RFLKT, BLUE HR, BLUE SC, RPM [ameyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump...ttt
Quote Reply