Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Fizik Arione Tri 2
Quote | Reply
New Fizik arione tri 2 black and red. Came on my p2 but I swapped out. $55 obo shipped.
Last edited by: cbump: Aug 1, 14 13:19
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 OR WTB full cockpit with adjustable armpad height [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a full carbon 3T brezza II team with s-bend extensions and cee-gee pads. $350 shipped CONUS. The only blemish is on the clamp section...but it holds fine with a little carbon paste and the stem blocks the spot where the white grip paint wore off. Can also be touched up with auto paint easily if it shows. I may do that ahead of selling it anyway.

They make a pedestal kit that lets you raise up the pads and extensions together; I have it, works great, but mine isn't for sale as I moved the risers over to my other 3T brezza bars.

Quote Reply
Re: WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 OR WTB full cockpit with adjustable armpad height [ameyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer but s bends are what I have now and don't like.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 OR WTB full cockpit with adjustable armpad height [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cbump wrote:
Ttt

Added the p2m and cranks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rings included with the P2M?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 OR WTB full cockpit with adjustable armpad height [zekgb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sir. Only what came with it. I used the rings that were on the bike.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 OR WTB full cockpit with adjustable armpad height [zekgb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zekgb wrote:
Rings included with the P2M?

If that's a deal breaker though I would include them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make offer on p2m. I have to sell it so I can get some 155mm cranks. Would also trade it for race wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: ADDED: Power2Max and FSA cranks for sale. Also, WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 (or buy outright) [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi:
Are the 165 Gossamers still available and are they compact or standard?
Thanks,
Jim
Quote Reply
Re: ADDED: Power2Max and FSA cranks for sale. Also, WTT Profile Design T2 plus carbon for T4, 3, or 1 (or buy outright) [Bio_McGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bio_McGeek wrote:
Hi:
Are the 165 Gossamers still available and are they compact or standard?
Thanks,
Jim

Yes they are available and they are compact. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Reynolds 66 tubulars, I would trade for the P2M. They have a Campy freehub, which works well with my Sram shifters. There are new tires just glued to the wheels, I have put on ride on them, which was a 24mile TTT.

I have a set of 60mm carbon clinchers. They were made by a local builder, who now builds wheels for Chris King. I have them set up with tubeless tires and they have a Sram freehub.

I also have 2 brand new Reynolds 81 rims.
Last edited by: js97206: May 31, 14 18:22
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max and FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ttt
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max and FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you take 750 for p2m
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max and FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [stodr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stodr wrote:
Will you take 750 for p2m

Yes I will.
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max and FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [stodr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also the warranty does transfer to second owner. I confirmed it with them on here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take it. No need to answer pm I got answer from p2m. Pm your paypal info

Going out for ride so probably send money in morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crap I forgot to ask. Is it bb30 if it is I will take it. Sorry for confusion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
P2M is sold!
Quote Reply
Re: FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ttt
Quote Reply
Re: FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the garmin sold?
Quote Reply
Re: FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [Skyline516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you email me some pics at acearm45@gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Re: FSA cranks, Fizik Arione Tri 2, and Garmin 500 for sale [Skyline516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go. I have the mounts as well but it's on the bike. I didn't keep all the foreign wall outlet adapters that come with it.

[URL=http://s99.photobucket.com/...zpsozehntjs.jpg.html][/url]
Quote Reply

Prev Next