Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover ($1500)
Quote | Reply
Price Update: $1450 + $50 Shipping (Friends and Family via paypal)

rdself@gmail.com

These wheels are in perfect condition. Only interested since I am looking for a few more watts in different a race setup.

These wheels also include an Aerojacket Disc Cover. You can see some of the zipp logo rubbed off on rear wheel - this is from using electrical tape to secure disc to wheel which is not necessary, but I liked that it gave it a more secure feeling to wheel.

Wheel pics located here: https://drive.google.com/...1Bp3FaZ3?usp=sharing
Last edited by: rself: Nov 15, 17 17:41
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers for a disc & front 808ish wheel [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers for a disc & front 808ish wheel [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgot to mention these will include an Aerojacket disc cover for the rear wheel
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [tri312] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1650 and I will cover shipping within the continental US. The wheels have less than 1k on them and the disc has 50 miles (2 Olympic races)
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [rself] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Shoot me a message if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are these still available? Would you consider a trade for an alto cc56 front and cc86 rear with upgraded hubs? I am Road raching now and don’t like the big rear wheel as it is a lot of work to spin up
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: ZIPP 404 FireSTRIKE Clinchers + Aerojacket disc cover [Bertbost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but not interested in that trade. If you would like to buy them though, shoot me a message with an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new pics added via google drive
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price lowered
Quote Reply