Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc..
Quote | Reply
I have a bunch of gear that I am trying to clear out and I am not currently using. Prices are flexible, if interested make me an offer.
I have pictures of everything listed below. If interested, let me know and I will email to you upon request.
Thanks!
Cobb JOF saddle and Cobb rear hydration/storage mount - $135 - SOLD
Roka R1 - Arctic Mirror lens - $20 -SOLD
Roka X1 - Dark Amber Mirror - $15 -SOLD
Specialized Tr-Vent shoes - size 43/10 - $30
Garmin 310xt, charging cradle and quick release kit (NIB)- $70
Xterra vortex sleeveless (Medium-Long) - $50
Bontrager Triple Crankset (30-42-52, 170 long) - $25
LG Orbit helmet (Sm/Med) - $30 - SOLD
Hammer sweat vac helmet caps - $12 for both - SOLD
Oval concepts stem (100mm/31.8 clamp/+/- 5) - $20
Salsa stem (100mm/31.8/ +/- 7) - $10
Profile Design replacement arm pads - $10
Profile Design Aero grips (set of 4) - $10

Last edited by: Mattkuch: Jul 3, 17 5:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc.. [Mattkuch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about saddle
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc.. [Mattkuch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responding to all PMs and emails now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent about:

Roka R1 - Arctic Mirror lens
Specialized Tr-Vent shoes - size 43/10 - $30

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc.. [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never got your PM.
Please resend or you can email me at kuch1980@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Cobb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, make me an offer if you see anything you like.
I have updated original post to mark what has been sold already.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
What Bontrager triple is it that you have for sale - is it still for sale? How old? What type of BB? Pictures?
Thx,
j.
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc.. [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a Bontrager select triple taken off an old Trek 1200 that used I believe an isis BB.
The triple is a 30-42-52 and is 170L.
It was taken off the bike frame which was new-old stock when I rebuilt it years ago and has just been sitting, so I would guess it has less than 100 miles on it if that.
I can email some pics if you like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Hammer sweat vac helmet caps, does the price include mailing?
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc.. [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Appreciate the prompt reply - but think I am going to pass. Good luck with selling everything!
j.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have those grips? What color?

Register for Tri the Illini! Urbana-Champaign's premier sprint triathlon! Register here: http://www.fightingillinitriathlon.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: FS- Lots of gear: Cobb JOFF, Roka goggles, Garmin, wetsuit, shoes, etc.. [Red X] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do actually. They are the Black/Red color combo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still got the grips?

Register for Tri the Illini! Urbana-Champaign's premier sprint triathlon! Register here: http://www.fightingillinitriathlon.com/index.html
Quote Reply