Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS-- FEELER- 54 cmArgon 18 E-112 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike- NO WHEELS
Quote | Reply
I've done a few time trials on this lovely, fast steed, but am done with them for the season, and will be upgrading my TT bike next year.

Size is medium-- 54 cm.

Frame is 2008.

No wheels included. The wheels in the picture are for show only.
As such, I'm putting out a feeler to see if there's any interest in the bike.

It comes with everything needed except wheels. Dura Ace 10 speed shifters and derailleur, ultegra front derailleur. Comes with a carbon 110 mm stem, and a 10 speed Ultegra cassette.

In excellent shape-- super aero and ready for the road.

Add your race wheels and this beauty will be the bike that takes you to the next level.

I'm 5'11, but that matters less than your torso and leg length.

Like Cervelo p2, p3,, Felt B12, B16, Trek, specialized shiv, etc.

Pedals not included-- will include a different Argon 18 saddle in the sale.
Full carbon aero frame.

http://road-bikes.findthebest.com/.../2013-Argon-18-E-112 - Link to geometry.

Asking $899 OBO. Will ship at buyer's expense anywhere in NA. Email for more details.
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- FEELER- 54 cmArgon 18 E-112 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike- NO WHEELS [ekloewen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent a PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- FEELER- 54 cmArgon 18 E-112 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike- NO WHEELS [ekloewen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM also sent

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- FEELER- 54 cmArgon 18 E-112 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike- NO WHEELS [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs answered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
photos aren't opening up on my computer. send some to doxy79@hotmail.com, please? thanks

dp
Quote Reply
Re: FS-- FEELER- 54 cmArgon 18 E-112 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike- NO WHEELS [hudson79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent and other pms responded to.

Thanks for all the interest, everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP- $849.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
K, final price drop or I guess I'll just keep this thing!

$799!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested if you've still got it. Please PM.
Quote Reply