Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: lots of good stuff! Giant Trinity, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: hedjet6: Oct 24, 14 11:03
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! HED JET 6+ set, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [hedjet6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking for the shiters? Have they been wiped clean?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! HED JET 6+ set, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [hedjet6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prices?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! HED JET 6+ set, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the shifters are very clean. basically a new take off, maybe 10 miles are on them.
make a reasonable offer
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! HED JET 6+ set, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [dudemanppl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
make a reasonable offer? Will only ship to the USA
Hed Jets $1300 +shipping
TT Helmet $150 + shipping
Sram shifters $200 + shipping
Derailuers $100 for both + shipping
Aerobars $150 for Uberhund $150 + shipping, $150 for 3T (with all parts, no pads)+ shipping

Seem reasonable?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Uberhunds. PM me with payment info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the helmet. Condition? Scratches, chips, dings?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the 3T bars, sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! HED JET 6+ set, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [Runninfool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runninfool wrote:
Interested in the helmet. Condition? Scratches, chips, dings?
There are some very minor scratches or blemeshes right on the front of the helmet but I couldn't get them to show up on the camera
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I see though it is too small for my melon.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! HED JET 6+ set, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [Runninfool] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump:
Uberhund and 3t Sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [hedjet6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUmp for new stuff added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [hedjet6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! Giant Trinity, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [hedjet6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: lots of good stuff! Giant Trinity, Giro TT helmet, Uberhund bars, 3t Bars, SRAM Force shiters and derailers [admocm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giant is sold, as are the bars
Quote Reply