Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Upgraded Felt B16 size 54
Quote | Reply
I am selling a 2012 Felt B16 that I bought new in Feb. 2013. The bike was ridden stock most of last year and was re-built with the components listed below late last year. I did a fair amount of research on what would be the build for this frame with keeping it a reasonably priced bike. So it is essentially a B16 frame but built to a B12 spec (for the older B12 frame design). It is a pretty quick bike at this price point, and the bars are highly adjustable. With the stems options that are included and the risers, you can pretty much move the cockpit however you want. It is in great condition with only a clear coat scratch by the bottom bracket due to a chain drop. The scratch was inspected by my shop and determined to be only a clear coat scratch and was re-touched up and is now protected by lizard skins. I built it with top of the line components as listed below and what they cost me:

-Felt B16 carbon frame
-Profile Design Ozero base bar with Felt S-bend extensions and profile design F-25 cradles and Cee Gee pads. Also will include the 1.5cm pad risers and the original Felt cradles so you can choose what you like best. ($200)
-Bontrager +-7 degree race light 90mm stem. Also have a +-17 degree too that I will include so you can get in a more aggressive position if you choose. ($100)
- Dura Ace 7900 shifters, front derailleur (with K-edge chain catcher), rear derailleur with hawk racing jockey wheels, and chain. This is Dura Ace's latest 10-speed mechanical generation and was installed in November last year. Cassette is a 105 12-25. ($450)
-Felt TTR4 wheels. Wheels were trued and the rear hub was repacked Dec last year. Will also put on brand new Victoria Zaffiro tires. ($50)
-Adamo prologue saddle ($100)
-Sram Red Black front brake and Dura Ace 7800 rear brake. These are way better than the stock Felt brakes. They both have swissstop pads with lots of life left. ($250)
-Crank is not included but I have a Rotor BSA30 bottom bracket installed so you could run a Rotor 3D+ crank or a Quarq BB30 crank with it easily. Bike has an English threaded bottom shell so you can switch the Rotor BB out and run a Shimamo or Sram GXP; lots of options.
- Look Keo classic pedals are also included. Used but in great shape. ($75)
-Cables and Housing were re-ran in December last year. New Fizik performance bar tape was put on in December as well. ($50)

The frame was bought in Feb new last year. The components are between three and six months old. Bike was only ridden in two races last year and outside once a week during the summer. Most of its time has been in the trainer. The bike has not been ridden outside since its re-build/tune-up in December last year.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I prefer a local sale in Chicago but will be willing to ship. I am looking to get around $1,000 for it if bought local and $1,150 if shipped (will be packed and shipped insured by my LBS).
[/img][/img][/img]

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Last edited by: andy515: Mar 10, 14 18:31
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Upgraded 2012 Felt B16 size 54 [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded 2012 Felt B16 size 54 [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now for sale instead of feeler

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
priced lowered

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics added

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttt

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price lowered and now willing to ship within the US.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttt

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Felt B16 size 54 [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
going to ebay :(

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is it? I may be able to come up from the price we discussed in the pm.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Felt B16 size 54 [Cowboyz22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a 54. The B16 runs long and low I currently have a 90 mm stem +-7 degree on it now with no pad risers but will also send a 90mm +-17 degree stem and 1.5mm pad risers so the stack is highly adjustable. The pads are also profile design and have a ton of reach options.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your b16 still for sale?

When you're not training, somebody, somewhere is and when you meet them they will beat you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Upgraded Felt B16 size 54 [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the inquiry. I sold it a few weeks ago. forgot to update the thread.

thanks

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply