Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by dr.dre
Last edited by: dr.dre: Nov 22, 14 8:42
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT, Bontrager Duo Trap, Look KEO blade, Specialized Tri-vent S-works, Shimano SH-R170 [dr.dre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill take the s-works shoes. Ill pm you my details
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT, Bontrager Duo Trap, Look KEO blade, Specialized Tri-vent S-works, Shimano SH-R170 [dr.dre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday morning bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Open to offers.
Last edited by: dr.dre: Oct 1, 14 11:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Open to offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A free bump on the shoes - I just bought the same pair a few months ago. I had a pain in the middle of my foot after wearing Bontragers - tried everything to chase it down. Moved to Speedplays, tried Specialized insoles, different cleat positions, etc. Finally realized that the Shimano had a little more volume, and thus wasn't as tight on my foot. Don't normally wear a wide shoe, so the Bontragers could be abnormally narrow.....regardless I solved the problem overnight and couldn't be happier. Have also heard them to be highly rated as the best shoe under $200.

Just do a better job of keeping them white than I did!!!!
Quote Reply