Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRM Wired - price reduced!, Various jerseys
Quote | Reply
The SRM is a SRAM crankset, PC-V. 172.5mm, 53-39 I checked the connectivity and it appears to work fine (it hasn't been on a bike in a while). I was able to see a response in the torque readings by simply pulling on the chainrings with my hands, so it should be working. It was on my old TT bike and hence, did not get many miles on it. I am the second owner and it's never needed battery replacement. The PC-V charges well. All are in good condition. Included are the crankset, bottom bracket, PC-V, sensor, charger, and download cable (not in picture but I found it).

$400

Powertap wired 2.4 little yellow computer. The battery is a CR2032 (and I put a weak one in to test, you'll need a new one). Computer works and is able to receive cadence and speed from the sharkfin. I have no Ptap wheel to check that so I cannot say what the condition of the sharkfin power sensor is, but the system worked fine the last time it was used. Included is the LYC, Download cradle, sharkfin, cadence sensor, Case, manual, software and some spare zipties. I don't have the wrench for the wheel cover.

SOLD

Cobb Saddle, V-flow Plus. Very good condition. Includes original box and tools.

SOLD

Dura-Ace 7800 Crankset, 170, 53-39. Very good condition. Some heel rub marks both sides. Chainrings still have life left.

SOLD

Cycling Jerseys, all in good condition, all size M. Please indicate which one you want by description/color etc.

$15 each

Last edited by: gmt: Feb 1, 15 4:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Wired, Powertap LYC, Cobb V-flow plus saddle, Dura Ace 7800 Crankset, Various jerseys [gmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the bolt diameter and ring sizes for the srm? GXP bottom bracket? Is it included?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Wired, Powertap LYC, Cobb V-flow plus saddle, Dura Ace 7800 Crankset, Various jerseys [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomk407 wrote:
What is the bolt diameter and ring sizes for the srm? GXP bottom bracket? Is it included?

130. 53-39. GXP BB is included.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Wired, Powertap LYC, Cobb V-flow plus saddle, Dura Ace 7800 Crankset, Various jerseys [gmt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Power tap computer still available?

My transition back to Triathlon from Cat 2 cyclist: The Shift
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRM Wired, Powertap LYC, Cobb V-flow plus saddle, Dura Ace 7800 Crankset, Various jerseys [maku42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maku42 wrote:
Power tap computer still available?

Yes I still have it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ptap bundle is sold :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two jerseys sold. Two are left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DA crank is sold :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cobb saddle is sold :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SRM price reduced!

Last call before ebay
Quote Reply