Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS/FT: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking to sell my Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 "Black Knight" size ML. I get a lot compliments on this bike, and it's the only year for the black paint scheme. It's also super aero and very fast! I added Di2 shifters on the base bar for easy shifting while climbing, and would never go back! I also have a set of Flo 60/90 combo race wheels that are upgraded to the ceramic bearings, and a set of Reynolds Stratus wheels for training rides. The Flo's have only been used for three races this summer and a few short training rides. This bike is less than a year old! I purchased it brand new in February for $8,000 and only have been able to ride it since late April or early May since I live in Ohio. I take excellent care of everything I own, so this bike is in great condition. Below is a break down of what I paid and what I'm asking, as well as some information from Quintana Roo's website. The pedals, rear hydration system and speedometer aren't included, I'd also prefer to keep the seat unless it's a deal breaker. I'm willing to sell without the Flo wheels if you have your own set. Shipping will be paid by the buyer, this will be calculated when I know the location of the interested buyer. PayPal or cash only (sorry I've been burned before). Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have! Thanks for looking!

QR Illicito Di2- $8,000
Flo 60/90 Carbon Wheels w/ Ceramic Bearings- $1,200
Di2 base bar shifters and 5 port junction box- $315
Total: $9,515

I'm looking to sell it for $6,000 Reasonable offers will be considered. I'm not looking to part it out or sell the wheels individually or as a set.

QR Website Info:
Wind and drag are your biggest competitors on race day, but we've managed to outsmart them. Winner of Triathlon America's "Most Innovative" Award, the Illicito takes QR's SHIFT Technology to a new level with the notable absence of the left-side seat stay. Simply put, at the most drag-heavy yaw angles in the wind tunnel, this bike records the lowest drag coefficient of any modern design. Period.

The use of SHIFT Technology in the aerodynamic design of the Illicito enables concentrated airflow from the front wheel to be re-directed from the dirty, drag-producing side (drive side) of the bike to the clean side (non-drive side) of the bike. This shift moves 86% of the airflow away from the drag-producing drivetrain.

Features include:

• Higher modulus carbon fiber construction than standard CD0.1
  • Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain
  • Vision TriMax TT Carbon crankset
  • Profile Provest Carbon base bar and T3+ aero bar
  • ISM Adamo Road Ti saddle
  • New rear brake design improves braking performance plus increased clearance for the latest generation of wider race wheels
  • New 'concave' Rear brake caliper surface for better pad adjustment
  • BB30 bottom bracket technology
  • Size: ML

Last edited by: speed24315: Feb 9, 15 17:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [speed24315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you're willing to part with flos. I know you want to sell them with the bike, but let me know if things change.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price change! Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more photos.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [speed24315] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously how has someone not picked this up already?!? If wasn't an absolutely broke grad student, I would snap this up! My ultimate dream bike!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [scubafreak1210] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Cheers, Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not super clear on QR's sizing. How tall are you? I'm 6'0". Will the ML fit?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [alpaca61] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Alpaca61, I'm 5-11 and it fits me great. Plenty room to adjust for anyone shorter or taller than myself. Let me know if you would like more info. Cheers - Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cyber Monday Bump! Feel free to make me an offer. Cheers, Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

What year is the bike? 2013 or 2014?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [JustAl31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey! It's a 2013 model purchased new during the winter of 2014, first ride on it wasn't until mid spring since I live in Ohio. Let me know if you have any other questions. Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump for an awesome bike. I ride a cd 0.1. QR may not have the flare than some of the other brands, but these are truly great machines. I've owned other nice TT bikes, Like BMC TM01 and Felt DAs, but my QR has outperformed all of them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [erobles15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the free bump, erobles15!

The bike is still available, feel free to make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike looks awesome. Bump for you, too big for me
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me a PM on your approximate location in Ohio. I am interested in the bike and would want to take a look if possible.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry RustyNuts, I just saw your comment. I sent you a PM if you are still interested. The bike is still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sell the flos separately?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sick Bike...

Why are you selling it?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [Speed Concept] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speed, I'm not real interested in selling the wheels separately, but feel free to PM me with an offer or to discuss it further. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [Ben_82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben, I'm trying to sell it for no reason other than I'm looking to upgrade. It's a great bike and only used for one season! Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks for your interest.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [Ben_82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its Spring! Bump! Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gorgeous bike! Out of my price range, but still a gorgeous, and well built, bike! If my budget were bigger, I'd be all over this!

-Paul
2011 Tarmac SL2
Shimano 105
Newb triathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quintana Roo Illicito Di2 w/ Flo 60/90 Combo & Upgrades [erickpl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Paul! It's a great bike. Good luck this race season!
Quote Reply