$100 shipped by USPS Priority Mail

FSA BBRight compact crankset
50-34
175mm

thanks,
Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericM40-44: Dec 16, 13 12:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available?

------------------------
Ride it like I stole it.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [sub3run] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumpity

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the crankset still available? does it include the bottom bracket as well?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [pdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but no BB.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA BBRight Compact Crankset - 50/34, 175mm [PGCD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, it's in my parts bin.

I have a couple of pressfit BBs to go with it now, as I replaced my PFBBright BBs and SRAM adapters with straight Rotor PFBB (SRAM) for BBright.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for getting back to me

I have 53/39 Rotor 3D+ cranks on my S5 and had this thought it would nice to have a compact set on hand in the event I was taking the bike to a mountainous area. I assume that I could simply swap the cranks with no bearing change, but that the FSA crank uses different spaces and retaining mechanism and those parts would be included. If that's the case maybe we could figure something out.

Paul
Quote Reply