Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Zipp 11 Speed Freehub, Vittoria CX, Specialized Turbo, PowerSync Trainer, Shoes
Quote | Reply
Hi, I have the following for sale.

New Victoria CX Tubular $25
Zipp 11 Speed Campy Freehub convert your Shimano 10 speed to 11speed -- New Takeoff $65
Specialized turbo 24 barely used $20
Cyleops Powersync Bluetooth Trainer $325
Victoria valve extenders $10
Bont Sub 10 size 41 Shoes -- lightly used $20
Northwave Tribute Tri Shoes -- Brand New in Box Size 40. $25
http://www.competitivecyclist.com/...skid=NTW0054-WHI-S37
Hed 9+ wheels Clincher Wheels, Rear Sold, Front Available SOLD
Computrainer SOLD
New Tufo track tubular 135 SOLD
Mavic tubular free with purchase of another tubular

Shipping in CONUS included

Last edited by: aaq: Feb 12, 17 19:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 P2 Parts New Take Offs, NIB Northwave Shoes, FLO90s [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with sold items and lowered prices.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 P2 Parts New Take Offs, NIB Northwave Shoes, FLO90s [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
250 for the flos
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 P2 Parts New Take Offs, NIB Northwave Shoes, FLO90s [Dgravina] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which batch are the flo's from? Also I'm assuming you mean 250 per wheel correct? or 250 for both
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2014 P2 Parts New Take Offs, NIB Northwave Shoes, FLO90s [Dgravina] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$250 each or total? One is worth more than that, and for both your offer is down right terrible, if not offensive.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Profile Aero Bar, FSA Crank and Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FLOs are sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Profile Aero Bar, FSA Crank and Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the FSA crank, what's the arm length?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Profile Aero Bar, FSA Crank and Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [Wetfeet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available -- 170
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with Flo 30 Rims
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm confused. Are Flos still available and at what price? Flo skewers included?

KQ strategy - Outlive the competition
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Profile Aero Bar, FSA Crank and Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [Ron from IN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The FLO 30 rims are available, the wheels were sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices lowered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the flo rims. You paid $100+shipping? PM me what you were looking to get out of them.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Profile Aero Bar, FSA Crank and Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [shuke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I fixed the post. Asking $100+ shipping. Paid $80 each plus shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cervelo NP2, FSA Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Cervelo P2
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cervelo NP2, FSA Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [aaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If bike is available please pm me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cervelo NP2, FSA Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [slowrob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still available.
Last edited by: aaq: Oct 6, 15 15:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the hed wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cervelo NP2, FSA Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [Mathieu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking for the stingers, and is the rear wheel 11 speed?
Thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the stinger
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 54cm Cervelo NP2, FSA Brake Calipers, NIB Northwave Shoes [Mathieu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$900 for the Stingers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they don't sell as the pair and you split let me know, I can use the S7 front
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year are they?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I purchased the front new in 2014, and the rear is older but I am not sure of the year as i bought it used.
Quote Reply

Prev Next