Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Brand New Size S
Quote | Reply

I am selling a brand new Trek Speed Concept 7.0 size small

My wife won it, but due to medical issues (and medical bills) we need to sell it.

The bike is absolutely brand new, all the stickers, reflectors and little plastic do-dads are still on there. No pedals.
Comes with all paperwork, asking $1900 + actual costs of shipping and paypal fees if applicable.
Bikes are located in Charlotte NC and preference will be given for local pickup/meet halfway within an hour or two.
Please post or message me with questions or for pictures, it is totally stock, white with black.

This is a private sale, again my apologies for any confusing due to the link that I had provided.

Specification Description
Frame Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon w/E2 head tube
Fork Bontrager Speed Concept KVF E2 carbon
Rims/Wheels Bontrager
Hubs Aluminum
Spokes Aero steel, 14-gauge
Tires Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700 x 23c
Crankset Shimano RS500Chainrings50/34
Front Derailleur Shimano 105
Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-speed: 11-28
Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace bar-end
Handlebars Bontrager Race Bullhorn w/Race Lite clip-ons
Tape/Grips Bontrager Gel cork
Stem Bontrager Race Lite
Brake Levers Bontrager Race Lite aero
Brakes Bontrager Speed Concept integrated
Saddle Vision TT
Seatpost Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite
Last edited by: SingleThreat: Apr 10, 15 11:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Brand New Sizes S or M [SingleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey! Sent you an email re the medium one!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Brand New Sizes S or M [SingleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the small.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Brand New Sizes S or M [brockep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brockep wrote:
I'd be interested in the small.

Medium has been sold, but the small is still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SingleThreat,

Will you please remove your link to the Cool Breeze Cyclery webpage. We are getting calls from prospective customers and other dealers that have price match guarantees.

FOR THE RECORD: Cool Breeze Cyclery and the Trek Bicycle Stores of Charlotte is not selling this bike. This is a private sale.

Thanks,

Mike Byrd
Cool Breeze Cyclery and the Trek Bicycle Stores of Charlotte

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Brand New Sizes S or M [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I apologize for the confusion, in retrospect that was obviously confusing and misleading which was not my intent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Trek Speed Concept 7.0 Brand New Sizes S or M [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, just the small left, price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello.
Are there pictures anywhere of the bike ???
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the new price? and can you share/point to pictures at all? thanks
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ballon [ In reply to ]