Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Giro Air Attack helmet, Gray, size small, Cheap watches
Quote | Reply
Bought this last fall and used it once before it got cold and I packed it away. Finally got around to pulling it back out and realized it's just too small for me. I think the color is called matte titanium.

So 2 short rides with it, no crashes or scrapes.

100 paypal'd and shipped.

http://i.imgur.com/FfFRTJQ.jpg

Also a pair of watches that have been sitting in a box, both are in great shape with no scratches or dings.

Bertucci A-2T titanium field watch with a few extra NATO straps. Nice size, 40mm, very light and comfy, I just never wear it.

http://i.imgur.com/eaGjDNZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6JrdLMj.jpg

80 shipped and paypal'd

Also a Wenger Sea Force mid-sized. This is the 36mm version with a rubber strap. Has a sapphire crystal, working bezel, and 200m water resistance. Comes with the original box and manual.

http://i.imgur.com/EU80gcE.jpg

100 shipped and paypal'd

Last edited by: rpeterson: Nov 5, 14 10:59
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speed Concept Draft Box [rpeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one?

Also looking for a saddle.

I have an adamo Time Trial Saddle that I bought used in "like new" condition. I never tried it out and have decided to use a different saddle. Asking $150. I can send you photos this evening. If you are interested PM me your email and I will forward the photos.

Todd
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speed Concept Draft Box and Adamo TT/Racing saddle [rpeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the Adamo saddle. I'll send you a pic when I get home today.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speed Concept Draft Box and Adamo TT/Racing saddle [MrSlice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually found everything I was looking for, thanks though.

Added some stuff for sale.

bump for new stuff.

Do you have the whole Race Lite clip ons or just the extensions?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Alumina bottom clip, bontrager extensions, profile brakes, ritchey stem, SRAM Apex Crankset 170mm [syshy111] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the whole clip-on and extensions set.

$30 shipped to montgomery, al.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Alumina bottom clip, bontrager extensions, profile brakes, ritchey stem, SRAM Apex Crankset 170mm, Cobb Vflow Max [rpeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

Bump.

Added a Magura RT8 TT brake, I bought it a while back and finally got around to installing it, and it doesn't fit my bike. Oops, probably should have checked that sooner.

Sold the Magura, rest is still up.

Bump.

Still got the saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Alumina bottom clip, bontrager extensions, profile brakes, ritchey stem, SRAM Apex Crankset 170mm, Cobb Vflow Max [Quincyceltic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly, I have interest so I'll know later today if they want it or not.

Saddle is sold.

Crankset lowered to $75

Still have the stem and brake levers, also added a watch.

Is the stem still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Profile ABS brake levers, ritchey adjustable stem, Wenger Squadron Watch [billren2k3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, it's all gone.

Updated with a helmet for sale.

Added some more stuff.

Prev Next