Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Vuka Aeerobars with R2C Shifters
Quote | Reply
Zipp Vuka Aero Bars
Zipp R2C Chicane Extensions
Zipp R2C Shifters
All used and sold as is. Yes, these look used, so there are minor scratches, scuffs, etc. I got a Di2 bike so I don't need them anymore. I have no idea how much these are worth, but I know how much I paid and this is a bargain compared to that. So, that being said, if you think this is too much, then message me an offer. $300 shipped in the continental US. If you're close to me (Chicago, Indianapolis, etc. and we can meet up, I'll take some $$$ off the price). I'd prefer no to ship the empty boxes at this price....

Last edited by: anitan1: Jan 3, 15 16:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aeerobars with R2C Shifters [anitan1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Price Drop....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need these for my road bike, can not afford a Tri bike at this time. I will give u $200. For the bars
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aeerobars with R2C Shifters [Jesusbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm receiving multiple offers via private message. I'm not willing to go less than $350 shipped. I'll be listing these on eBay this week. I just thought I'd give the ST'ers the first shot at them. I think this is a good enough deal at $350 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for last try before I put this stuff on eBay. Will let these go for $300 shipped (without all of the empty boxes).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop to $300 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the rear shifter 10-speed?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka Aeerobars with R2C Shifters [Steve B] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shimano 10 speed?

Would you consider parting out if still available? Just after the shifters if Shimano compatible. Shipping to Australia so only the shifters is smaller meaning cheaper and easier to post. Full set up is cheap but would be too expensive to ship!
Quote Reply