Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Vuka / Profile T1 Carbon Extensions, Wingspan, S/M Selector
Quote | Reply
Older Zipp Vuka integrated aerobar that Tririg says is fairly fast, not Ventus fast but much much cheaper. Combined with the carbon T1 extensions, there are no exposed cables and no need for bar tape. I love the setup, but it's gotta go for something UCI legal. Usual scratches, I'll include the 26->31mm shimms and the cable/housing already in the base bar. SOLD.

Rudy Wingspan in Cannondale (white with green/blue trim) colours. It's seen a fair bit of use and has the scratches/padding to match. I may still have some of the vent plugs/bag. $80USD/$100 CAD shipped.

Giro Selector in S/M in the old red stripes and silver middle section colour scheme. I broke the mounting bit off the visor (the visor, not the helmet) and packing taped the visor on. You'll be good to go with a new a visor if you don want todo that. I think I have both tail pieces and the helmet bag. $100USD/$125CAD shipped.

PM with questions and offers. I'll try to get some pictures soon.
Last edited by: owen.: Apr 5, 15 7:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka / Profile T1 Carbon Extensions, Wingspan, S/M Selector [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Took some quick pictures of the Vuka setup... shifters, bottle cage, and hi-tech bottle cage mount setup obviously not included.

http://imgur.com/a/jLqyd
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Vuka / Profile T1 Carbon Extensions, Wingspan, S/M Selector [owen.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still got everything!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New bars are here, helmets taking up space.

Prices reduced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bars sold.
Quote Reply