Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Zipp Disc and 808, Tubulars, Giordana NEW, jerseys, shorts, bottles and a swim speed suit
Quote | Reply

All items are in South Florida
Cervelo 2009 P3 Size 54 - SOLD BIKE still have wheels

Rode it for two 70.3’s, three Olympics and 4 sprints and training
This bike is SICK, much nicer than the 2010's or 2011's.

Aero Bars are 3T Mistral Pro Carbon Base Bar - comes with all adjusting and mounting, Cee Gee and 3T Pads
Brake Levers – Dura Ace Carbon
Groupset Dura Ace 7800 – Crank 53 big ring Front and Rear Derailleur, TT Shifters.
Fizik Carbon Base seat (not the rails) - also comes with Zipp Bento Bag and a spare tire kit
Complete Bike w/o wheels - $3,500
Bike with wheels, wheel bag, crack pipe, carbon brake pads and zipp valve covers $4,600

Zipp 2008 Wheels Tubies

900 Disc – has two blemishes which were repaired comes with cassette and veloflex carbon tire $800

Zipp 808 front Clydesdale build (I’m not big but wanted a stronger front for climbing) $650

Buy both a get a double padded wheel bag, crack pipe, carbon brake pads and zipp valve covers for $1400
Pic's of wheels are above, pic of belmishes on one side of disc is below

Conti Comp Spare
$20 bearly used, core valve is missing used an extention on it

Veloflex New Tire $60

100% Clean* Special Edition Bottles NEW $12 each (ONE LEFT)
Signed by the team - not sure how "clean" they actually are"

Giordana Forma Red Body Clone Jacket Large - NEW W/ Tags $160 Shipped Org. $220

Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Jacket Large- Converts into Vest - $55

Sugoi Jersey Large Great for riding in the dark - $35

Asics Shorts 5" - Large - $10

Finis Swimming Speed Suit - $35
  • Never used, Size 34

• ---------------------------------------
    Sponsors hit me up, space for rent.
    Last edited by: MealsOnWheels: Mar 13, 11 13:56
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [MealsOnWheels] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Will you ship the tools to the UK, if yes how much? thanks
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [geraintnorman] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Size on bike,or did I miss it.
    Quote Reply
    Keo Pedals [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    PM sent
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    The bike is a 54 and it's super fast!

---------------------------------------
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [MealsOnWheels] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    PM sent
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [geraintnorman] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    I am interested in the Specialized aero helmet and need size medium (just double checking). pm me
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    On the quarq... standard or compact, and what's the crankarm length?

Thanks
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    oh how I wish those carbon Shimano shoes were 46/12
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [bn] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    The crank is a 172.5

Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [Ironmanfan] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    the helmet size is Med/ Large (21.75"-24"inches; 55-61cm)

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Ill take the pedals if they are carbon/chromo.
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    geraintnorman wrote:
    Will you ship the tools to the UK, if yes how much? thanks

Any chance you can get back to me?
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Helmet sold! :)
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [ItsTriTime] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Bump #1

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Any response to interested parties.
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Bike is a size 54.

Pedals sold right away.

Just updated rest of the item have to go!

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Ok, Thanx
    Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Taking offers on the bike ad wheels, bump #2

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Would you sell just the frame set?
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    I really want to sell the frame and groupo together.

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Power meter is sold!

Send me offers on everything else.

I need the cash for my masters so don't be cheap.

PS my bike is a champion and will make you 4 MPH faster, with zipp wheels 8MPH faster. ( speed is subject to riders ability and access to doping supplies)

PPS I will throw in a night with my GF (she's a fox!) to sweeten the sale of the P3 and Zipp wheels. ( GF is subject to her wanting to leave me bc of my triathlon obsession)

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Did you sell the tool kit?
    Quote Reply
    Re: FS: '09 Cervelo P3, Zipp Disc and 808, Quarq, Specialized Aero TT Helmet, KEO Pedals, Park Tools and garage sale stuff [carlsbr] [ In reply to ]
    Quote | Reply
    Yes - tool kit is gone.

Quote Reply
    Quote | Reply
    Willing to sell the 808 front alone?
    Quote Reply

Prev Next