Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: *Price Reduced* Zipp 808 Rear Firecrest FCC custom decals brand new hub and Reynolds Element Disc Wheel
Quote | Reply
Selling two rear race wheels:

1. Zipp 808 Rear Firecrest Full Carbon Clincher, 10/11 SRAM /Shimano hub. Excellent condition. I just had the recall done so the hub has zero miles on it and the spokes were relaced by the factory. I applied custom black Zipp decals with a fluro yellow/green border, which can be removed if you don't like them. I can supply brand new plain black decals for the wheel. I'm not sure of the model year, but it is 10/11 with black spokes, black hub. No damage whatsoever. Beautiful wheel. Can supply pics if serious. PM me if interested. $800 shipped CONUS or reasonable offers considered.

2. Reynolds Element Disc wheel. 10 speed sram/shimano hub. Fast wheel!. Comes with skewer and Reynolds wheel bag. Please PM me if serious with offers and for pics. $700 shipped CONUS.
Last edited by: justtrime: Mar 23, 17 15:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 808 Rear Firecrest FCC custom decals brand new hub and Reynolds Element Disc Wheel [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Reduced* Zipp 808 Rear Firecrest FCC custom decals brand new hub and Reynolds Element Disc Wheel [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Reduced* Zipp 808 Rear Firecrest FCC custom decals brand new hub and Reynolds Element Disc Wheel [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price reduction

Zipp 808 $700 shipped CONUS

Element Disc/wheelbag $675 shipped CONUS

Final reduction before Ebay. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year is the disc? Is it 11-speed compatible?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Reduced* Zipp 808 Rear Firecrest FCC custom decals brand new hub and Reynolds Element Disc Wheel [JSM83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think 2013. 10 speed but at this price you could by an edco monobloc cassette and run 11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a picture of the Reynolds disc?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp still for sale?
Quote Reply