Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Polar FT7 in Red/Silver LG Course M2 sleeved suit, Oakley Sunglasses, LG one piece suit, TorHans Aero20/30/aero trey, Mavic Open Pro rim, Osmo Preload...WTB: catalyst wheel cover for Jet 6 with powertap!
Quote | Reply

Just won the Polar FT7 at a race yesterday. It is Red/Silver like this listing on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/...Silver/dp/B004KMP0TU. Don't really know much about it but looking to unload it to fund my purchase of a 920xt! $60 shipped!

This is a big long shot I am sure but looking for a catalyst wheel cover that'll fit a Jet6 with powertap!

Looking to clear out my closet a bit.

Added two LG suits. One is a year old M2 sleeved suit and the other is a two year old LG one piece non sleeved suit. Both are in good condition. Need to check to see if either have any marks on them but both suits were only used for a year. M2 suit is a small which fits perfectly on me, 6 ft, 155-160 pounds, and the other is a medium. They were both used when I was a part of the Snapple Elite team so they look really freaking cool. Not sure about prices but PM me and we can talk.

I have a pair of Oakley sunglasses that have been sitting in my closet for a few years. Not sure what model. They're grey with blue/red lenses. I have been looking to find out what they are but not sure! Can send pictures if you want.

I also have Osmo Pre Load. Both "women's" formula but have been using it without any issue. I believe sodium concentration is a bit higher than men's one. $20 for Preload. .

I also realized I have a 32 hole Mavic Open Pro rim. I used it for a year when it was laced to my PT but then laced PT to another wheel. Open to offers on the rim!

Sram 50/34 chainring set. Used for a season and have been in the closet for the last two years. Name a price and I will probably take it!

I can take pictures if you need and if you feel like the prices are off let me know! PM or respond for more details.

Twitter - Instagram
Last edited by: jrielley: Jul 7, 16 12:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and Velocity speed suit...maybe Torhans, wingspan as well [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone has to be in the market! Help me get this out of my closet!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and Velocity speed suit...maybe Torhans, wingspan as well [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For size Medium what is your weight and height. I am 6 foot and 170lbs

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and Velocity speed suit...maybe Torhans, wingspan as well [jhight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am currently 6 ft 160ish but when I used the suit I was closer to 165 I'd say. It was nice and snug without being too tight.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Items added

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Osmo and TorHans items added...

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have the Torhans between the arms bottle?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and Velocity speed suit...maybe Torhans, wingspan as well [kquantum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I do not have the AeroZ. Sorry!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know everyone didn't get all they wanted on Cyber Monday so buy from me!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sram 50/34 chainrings added to listing.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PLEASE buy some of this! Just booked the florist for my wedding in June and let's just say I need money!!!!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Torhans VR sold! Added prices for other TorHans products. Make an offer on the other stuff!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added two LG suits and Virklon aero top. M2 is an amazing suit! Someone snag these things!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on now. I need this money for my wedding/honeymoon/new bike!!!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the Rudy Wingspan and what size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I need money for a mountain bike(my stuff not moving either)....classifieds are dead right now, guess everyone had a good Christmas:/
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [AndrewPhx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're both unisize so they can be adjusted to fit anyone. I looked at a few of the posts and they're between $80-100. PM me and we can discuss!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vector Pro X3 and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [Midlifetriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah it is a tough time to sell but the good thing is they're just taking up space in a closet so could be worse!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale pending on Vector Pro wetsuit!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vector suit sold! Updated list to add Vendetta suit that might be up for sale!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vendetta and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me or post some pics of the speed suits? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vendetta and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [Runfaster12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me your email and I'll get them over to you! You want pics of the Xterra suit or LG suits?

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vendetta and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runfaster969atgmaildotcom

Pics of M2 suit and xterra please
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vendetta and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Virklon Aero jersey, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [Runfaster12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent! Let me know if you get them.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Xterra Vendetta and 2x Velocity speed suit, LG Course M2 sleeved suit, LG one piece suit, Rudy Wingspan, TorHans Aero20/30/mount/aero trey, Osmo Hydration and Preload [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Virklon top sold! Everything else still ready to move. Make an offer!

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply

Prev Next