Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold!
Quote | Reply
Sold! Thanks for looking.
Last edited by: art: Mar 29, 15 1:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: White-decal'd Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon CLINCHERS shimano w/ tires, skewers [art] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated pics here, still on the bike but will come off soon. Will be keeping the the red tires for aesthetic purposes and including regular black Zipp dimpled tangente tires. Front and rear of each wheel plus a shot of the freehub:

Last edited by: art: Mar 23, 15 7:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: White-decal'd Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon CLINCHERS shimano w/ tires, skewers [art] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated, more detailed pics added. Updated price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what would the price be for the front by itself?

Dan Meehan
Coach / Athlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: White-decal'd Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon CLINCHERS shimano w/ tires, skewers [Granpa Chook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At this time I'm not willing to split unless I find a buyer for the rear at the same time. I've had a few interested in the front, but no one wants a rear only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1050 shipped? I'm moving soon and would rather not have these sitting around during the move. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply