Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Vision base bar and brake levers, T2+ aeros
Quote | Reply
All for $120 shipped. Scrape on left lever from minor crash (cosmetic only!!) no bends, cracks, etc. Thanks!

Vison 42cm base bar (26.0), T2+ s-bend aeros (medium), vision brake levers. $120 shipped for the whole she-bang
Last edited by: oldtrojanruner: May 31, 06 22:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision base bar and brake levers, T2+ aeros [oldtrojanruner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Vision base bar 31.8 ? Not sure if it comes in 2 sizes.

If its a 31.8 then I am interested / Paypal OK ?

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision base bar and brake levers, T2+ aeros [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is a 26.0 base bar. I do have a 1 1/8; 100mm easton EA 70 stem I can throw in for another $20....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision base bar and brake levers, T2+ aeros [oldtrojanruner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks but I really like the stem I have right now. Good luck though.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know (or can measure) the length of the extensions?

Is base bar drop or flat.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision base bar and brake levers, T2+ aeros [dudad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey guys sorry I was incommunicado all day Thur. Damned job gets in the way of training AND posting on ST... anyway this is the flat drop, and I am sure one could look up the measurements of the extensions on profile design's website (size M) I do have a couple offers to wade through. I will go by order received. Thanks and ride safe!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?

Sent you a pm this morning
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vision base bar and brake levers, T2+ aeros [dudad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you all the bars are sold!!
Quote Reply