Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[sold]: Vermont Challenge Gran Fondo 3-day bike tour (Aug 11-14) 50%off
Quote | Reply
I registered for the Vermont Challenge bike tour, but I need to do a race on the Saturday of that weekend, so I cannot attend. Details of this event can be looked up here:
http://vtchallenge.com/

Basically, it is a 4-day (Thu-Sun) catered group ride in the green momuntains, with a Gran Fondo distance on Saturday. On each day, there are 3 distances to choose from. The course is marked, there are food & drink fuel stops, on-course tech support and buffet lunch at the finish (plus Friday Dinner). I did this last year and it was a blast.

I registered for the 3-day option (Thu-Sat, or Fri -Sun), it was $400 after discounts, tax and fees. There's no refund but transfer is permitted until 8/1.
[sold]
Last edited by: yultrir: Jul 31, 16 14:44
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vermont Challenge Gran Fondo 3-day bike tour (Aug 11-14) 50%off [yultrir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vermont Challenge Gran Fondo 3-day bike tour (Aug 11-14) 50%off [yultrir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am from VT and haven't done this ride... I am considering taking you up on your deal but need the weekend to think it over as I've probably done the course but not with support, food etc..
Is this somewhat raced or fairly leisurely?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vermont Challenge Gran Fondo 3-day bike tour (Aug 11-14) 50%off [jmgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your interest. It is a fun ride, not a race, and done pretty leisurely at your own/group 'touring' pace. All riders start together and naturally form into different speed groups.

The organizer allows transfer before 8/1 so I should let him know by this Sunday. Please let me know asap, thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Vermont Challenge Gran Fondo 3-day bike tour (Aug 11-14) 50%off [jmgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please PM me if interested
Quote Reply