Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes, Xterra Sleeveless Wetsuit, BOB carseat adapter
Quote | Reply
Got this built up because I had the rim and hub, realized I do not need a third power meter.

All new parts went into this build
Flo 30 24h rim w/ white logo stickers
Powertap GS hub with ANT+ and Bluetooth
CX-Ray bladed spokes
Alloy nipples w/ washers
Stan's rim tape
UPDATE: Now including new in box Conti GP4000S2 tire, and Conti race tube. Complete wheel!

Hand-built by Velocity's wheel shop

Never used, still in the plastic wrap from the wheel builder. Will include the box for the Powertap hub as well.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/r1Np7

New price, now asking $575 shipped.

Brand new Xterra Vortex sleeveless wetsuit, size Small Long (Mens).
Tried to put it on and gave up before I got my legs into it. It is just too small for me.

$50 shipped

PayPal accepted as "friends and family" or add 3% for fees. Also can accept using "Cash" app

Also selling a BOB carseat adapter for 2016 or newer BOB strollers. This fits the Chicco Keyfit carseat. Selling for not much, $30 shipped. Ill barely break even with shipping due to the size of this thing.
Last edited by: beercity: May 22, 17 5:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
photo??
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

How many spokes and what is the lacing pattern (2-cross?)?
Would you ship to Canada?

Thanks!

Siarhei
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photo added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes [StelthBiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
StelthBiker wrote:
Hi,

How many spokes and what is the lacing pattern (2-cross?)?
Would you ship to Canada?

Thanks!

Siarhei

I believe 2-cross is the only pattern for the GS, since it is straight pull. You can check the pictures I added to be sure.
I can ship to Canada but depending on the cost I might ask for a little extra. If you PM me an address I can check out shipping options.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still looking to sell this. Message me and we can work out a deal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have this all boxed up and ready to ship. Message me and lets make a deal. Willing to consider all offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had some "tire kickers" but wheel is still available. PM me and lets work out a deal.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes, Xterra Sleeveless Wetsuit, BOB carseat adapter [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added items and updated prices.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ultimate Training wheel - Flo 30 with Powertap GS and bladed spokes, Xterra Sleeveless Wetsuit, BOB carseat adapter [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated wheel, now includes new tire and tube.
Quote Reply