Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Two iPhones one 5s one 5 buy together or separate
Quote | Reply
Brand new White with Sliver iPhone 5s is 16gb unlocked brand new from apple with a Neon Orange Tech 21 case and headphone/charger $400with Shipping OBO

White iPhone 5 is a 16gb AT&T used with a black leather apple case and headphone/charger $205 with shipping OBO

Both listed on ebay as well. Just figured I would see if any other triathletes needed one or maybe two :)
Last edited by: bamatriguy: Dec 22, 14 4:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Two iPhones one 5s one 5 buy together or separate [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not buying one, but incase you are having a hard time selling it, try out swappa. They're a site specializing in selling phones, kind of like here with bike parts, but more professional looking. Also, they don't charge a fee.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Two iPhones one 5s one 5 buy together or separate [MNX1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Two iPhones one 5s one 5 buy together or separate [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will the 5s run on Verizon?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Member of FishTwitch - Arriving to T1 alone and watching you go by on the run.
My Blog: http://poseidom.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you take 150 after the hood aye for the one?

Re: FS: Two iPhones one 5s one 5 buy together or separate [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 5s is know a new one and is pretty much sold unless someone has $400 for it and it will work with any carrier as it is unlocked.

The 5 I will take $200 for.

Both come with cases chargers and headphones
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply