Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5
Quote | Reply
Hi.

I am selling my 7.5 Speed Concept Size Small (50.3cm) with a stack 49.2cm and reach 39cm for $2800
I've owned it for almost 2 years for triathlon training/racing. It is a super fast bike, handles well and overall a great ride. The front end is my favorite among super bikes! I am sadly selling it because our team has a new bike sponsor who offered us new bikes.
For frame, components & geometry description you can check Trek's site: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/road-bikes/triathlon-bikes/speed-concept/speed-concept-7-5/p/1485000-2016
Bike extras - in addition to the stuff included in the description above, the bike includes:
- Both Ski Bends (brand new) and S bend bar extensions (value $150)
- Brand new semi compact Ultegra crank 170mm (I was using another crank)
- Semi-new Shimano Ultegra carbon pedals ($80 value)
- Speed Darft box for tools/improved aerodynamics and Speed box (for fueling) - both included tough originally not included on 7.5 model (value ($100)
- Both low-near and mid-near stems (the SC 7.5 comes with the mid-near) and 2 spacers (2cm and 3cm). The low-near stem value is $85. Having both stems and spacers will give you a greater fitting range.*
* I am 5’ 7” and my SC 7.5 stack is 50cm (to top of aero-bars pads) and reach is 48 cm (to center of aero-bars pads) using the Low-Near stem and 3 cm spacer.
Both stems will allow you for a 10cm (+/-) offset so you could make as close as 40.4cm and as long as 51.5cm. If you need a higher stack, with the Mid-Near and 3cm spacer, you can get 5-6cm of play. So you could get as high as 55-56cm stack. On the flip side, if you like riding very aggressive, with the 2cm spacer you can get a lower stack of around 48-49cm. Finally, the saddle height range is between 58.9cm to 79.1cm. So it has a good range to fit many athletes! You can see Trek Fit guide for more info: http://www.slowtwitch.com/...C_FitGuide_final.pdf
Let me know if you have any questions, want to see more pictures or make me an offer!

Pic below

Jorge Martinez
Head Coach - Sports Science
E3 Training Solutions, LLC
@CoachJorgeM
Last edited by: Jorge M: Aug 10, 16 15:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 [Jorge M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size is the stem
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept 7.5 [garrytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trek has the stems listed as "low-near" and "mid-near" only and I couldn't find their official sizing. But measuring it is around 10cm. The bar extensions have around 10cm adjustability (back forward), so you can play with the cockpit to make it shorter/longer based on your saddle height and position related to bottom bracket.

I hope that helps!

Jorge Martinez
Head Coach - Sports Science
E3 Training Solutions, LLC
@CoachJorgeM
Last edited by: Jorge M: Aug 29, 16 7:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still available by any chance? Any willingness to just sell the frameset without the grouppo?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the front end?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the medium-near stem if you'd be willing to sell it.
Quote Reply