Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Emonda SLR Frameset - 56cm H1fit - $1750
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my Emonda SLR. I believe Trek now calls the Emonda's with the H1 fit the "Race Shop Limited Edition." You can see the geometry here:

http://www.trekbikes.com/...eset/p/1469100-2017/

They advertise this frame as 690g, making it one of the lightest frames around, and the lightest that Trek has ever made.

I bought this bike new about 2 years ago. This color was one of the "stock" options you could choose with Project One. It's a light blue with viper red letters. It has the 0 setback seatpost. The bike has some minor scratches, smudges, etc. I tried to capture as many as possible in the photos. It is a really nice riding and handling bike. It climbs well, sprints well, descends well, etc. I normally ran 700x25c tires, but I did experiment with 28s and they fit well in the brake and frame.

Retail price on this frame is $4000.

Since this frame requires Direct Mount brakes and my new bike does not, I will include the Bontrager Speed stop brakes that are pictured below. These are the best brakes I've ever experienced. I prefer them over SRAM Red, Dura Ace, and even the TRP disc brakes on my CX/gravel bike. If I remember correctly, the brakes were about $250 a set.

I have bottom bracket bearing for a GXP crank that I will include. They are used, but still serviceable.

The pictured stem is not included.

It has been a great bike, but I'm racing on a new team next year, and will be racing a different brand.

I'm very firm at $1750. It's a rare bike that you'll get lots of compliments on.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to see any more photos. I like in OKC if you want to come check it out. Buyer pays shipping.
Last edited by: sxevegan: Dec 3, 16 10:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Emonda SLR Frameset - 56cm H1fit - $1750 [sxevegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't someone just post a WTB for this exact frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Emonda SLR Frameset - 56cm H1fit - $1750 [sxevegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for the weekday crowd
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply