Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Record 10 crankset, pro missile extensions, aero bottles, and more
Quote | Reply
I'm moving soon. I don't need 5 bikes. I don't need four front ends or helmets. Pretty motivated to clear things out and checked prices elsewhere only fleetingly, so send offers if I'm off base. Everything is sold as-is. All prices are all-in (item, Paypal fees, packing, and shipping). Pictures of some choice items can be found here. PM me if you want more. If it doesn't say "sold", it's still available. I'm in the SF area now if you want to work out local pricing.

*Campagnolo Record 10 53/39 crankset and bottom bracket: Square taper. 172.5mm crank arms. Also have a BB30 to square taper sleeve. $100

*Torhans VR Felt-branded: New in bag. I spent a long while trying to figure out what exactly the difference is between the Felt model and the regular VR model, but as far as I could tell, they were the same? Anyway, $25

*Bontrager Speed Bottle and Carbon Cage: Used sparingly then cleaned and sat in my closet for awhile. $30

*Pro Missile Evo J-bend extensions. Used once for <50 miles. Comes with computer mount for oval extensions. $75

*SRAM Red 10sp rear derailleur. Cracked lower pulley and the piece on the cage that goes over the chain at the back of the lower pulley broke (is there a name for that?). $30

*FSA Omega Compact Crankset, 165mm. New/take off. 50/34 rings. BB30. $50.

*Random cassettes: 12-25 105 10 speed, 12-27 6500 9 speed, 11-23 9 speed. All well-loved, but with a bunch of life left. $25 a piece?

*2011 52cm Cannondale SuperSix Hi-Mod [sold]
*11 speed TT Minigroup [sold]
*SRAM Red 2x10 road shifters [sold]
*Garmin magnetless cadence sensor [sold]
*Zipp Vuka Alumina Evo 110 Extensions (22.2mm) [sold]
*2010 49cm (Small) Quintana Roo CD0.1 [sold]
*Specialized Sworks Prevail helmet. [sold]
*Rudy Project Wingspan [sold]
*Pro Missile Evo aerobars. [sold]
*Flashpoint 10sp rear hub [sold]
*SRAM PC1071 10sp chain. [sold]
*SRAM TT500 brake levers [sold]
*Shimano CN6701 10sp chain. [sold]
*SPD-SL 105 pedals+cleats PD-5800. [sold]
*Cushys aerobar pads for 3T cups. [sold]
*Salt stick dispenser. [sold]
*Campagnolo Record 10 front d., rear d., and brakeset [sold]
*Xterra Vector Pro X3 wetsuit [sold]
*Felt Beyonet 3 Aerobar [sold]
*Thule Raceway 3 Bike Trunk Rack [sold]
*Rudy Project Noyz sunglasses [sold]
*Campagnolo Record 10 shifters [sold]

tweets.
Last edited by: siegfried08: Apr 29, 18 18:05
Quote Reply
Re: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, Pro Missile aerobars, helmets, 105 pedals, cassettes, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoops. Forgot to include two items last night. They've been added.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, Pro Missile aerobars, helmets, 105 pedals, cassettes, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
birthday bump. prices are just suggestions. i'll listen to any offer. I also would maybe sell the 2x10 sram red shifters on my road bike if anyone is interested.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, Pro Missile aerobars, helmets, 105 pedals, cassettes, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMd re Specialized S works Prevail- medium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prevail gone.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, Pro Missile aerobars, Rudy Wingspan, 105 pedals+cleats, cassettes, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the wingspan...if by bits, you mean the vents, I am interested in just the extra vents. Don't feel like paying $25 bucks to Rudy for just the mesh vent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, Pro Missile aerobars, Rudy Wingspan, 105 pedals+cleats, cassettes, and more [mcnocera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mcnocera wrote:
For the wingspan...if by bits, you mean the vents, I am interested in just the extra vents. Don't feel like paying $25 bucks to Rudy for just the mesh vent.

Do you need just the mesh vent or both solid and mesh? I know I have a spare mesh vent (in silver). Would need to check if you want the solid one (or both).

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, Pro Missile aerobars, Rudy Wingspan, 105 pedals+cleats, cassettes, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mesh is all I need. shipping to Stamford, CT
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, SRAM red shifters, Rudy Wingspan, SPD-SL 105 pedals+cleats, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro missiles gone. Added SRAM red 2x10 shifters and put the pictures on google drive (https://drive.google.com/...LSzA&usp=sharing). Will consider offers on anything.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, SRAM red shifters, Rudy Wingspan, SPD-SL 105 pedals+cleats, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending you a PM about the levers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, SRAM red shifters, Rudy Wingspan, SPD-SL 105 pedals+cleats, and more [Durian Grey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics? Is the red derailleur fixable?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix, 49cm QR cd0.1, SRAM red shifters, Rudy Wingspan, SPD-SL 105 pedals+cleats, and more [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLD 25 wrote:
Pics? Is the red derailleur fixable?

Pictures are at the link in the first post (https://drive.google.com/...LSzA&usp=sharing). I can take more specific pictures if you want me to it.

I'm not sure what you mean by fixable. The action of the derailleur itself doesn't need any fixing. You could slap it on your bike as is and it will shift your chain. The lower jockey pulley is cracked, so that needs to be replaced. If you can't stand that there's a slightly higher possibility of dropping your chain if you shift like a clown, you can replace the pulley cage. This seems like actually a really good opportunity try oversized pulleys (http://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread). I can't believe I didn't think of that until just now.

[also, original post updated with things that are gone.]

[also, also, hopefully there will be another pile of things going up on this least after the holiday weekend. Anyone need a bayonet 3 front end?]

tweets.
Last edited by: siegfried08: Sep 4, 16 11:16
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, SRAM red road shifters, Vector Pro wetsuit, Garmin magnetless cadence, Zipp Alumina 110, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of stuff sold. Some new items up. Brand new Bayonet 3....

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, SRAM red road shifters, Vector Pro wetsuit, Garmin magnetless cadence, Zipp Alumina 110, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Bayonet 3, can't get the pics link to come up at work. Is it the carbon or alloy version? 42cm?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, SRAM red road shifters, Vector Pro wetsuit, Garmin magnetless cadence, Zipp Alumina 110, and more [wbdowntown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alloy. 390mm. Picture of aerobars here: https://drive.google.com/...7QW_FME9qbDNPZ3VlZGc

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp extensions disappeared quickly. Added a few more things.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leaving for Antarctica in 3 weeks. I'll listen to any offers to get stuff out of my apartment.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last chance before I leave for two months. Take advantage of the fact that appropriate pricing is the last thing on my mind right now.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 52cm SuperSix Hi-Mod, 105 11sp TT minigroup, Felt Bayonet 3, SRAM RD, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Rudy Project Noyz, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
back in the country after 2 months. open to any (reasonable) offers.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only a few things left. Help me clean out my apartment.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the various spacers/risers for the bayonet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [mkng1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mkng1 wrote:
Do you have the various spacers/risers for the bayonet?

Yes. This was a take-off from a new IA16. So whatever comes with the IA16, it has.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the bayonet
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [Toolin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup.

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Felt Bayonet 3, Xterra Vector Pro wetsuit, Record 10 groupset, Rudy Project sunglasses, and more [Toolin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Bayonet 3. Let me help you clean out your apartment.
Quote Reply

Prev Next