Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Tektro Brakes, Felt 100mm stem, and handlebars with brake levers
Quote | Reply
I am selling a pair of Tektro R720 brakes that are in like new condition without any scratches. Also, basic handlebars with a 26mm clamp for aero bars and a 100mm Felt stem with a 1 inch steerer tube clamp and fits on the handlebars so it's 26mm or right near it. However, I don't know the exact degree of rise of the stem, but it came off of a 2005 Felt S32 if that helps. Message me if you would like me to send you some pictures.
Brakes-$45
Handlebars with brake levers- $35
100mm Felt stem- $20
Will gladly sell everything for $75 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Or bundle certain things together for a discount.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tektro Brakes, Felt 100mm stem, and handlebars with brake levers [scubafreak1210] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for sale before I leave town for several days! Make offers!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tektro Brakes, Felt 100mm stem, and handlebars with brake levers [scubafreak1210] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Color on brakes?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tektro Brakes, Felt 100mm stem, and handlebars with brake levers [pomocanthus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're silver
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday morning bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump for a while!
Quote Reply