Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[SOLD] TRAINER TIME IS COMING- Dell Latitude 7350 2 in 1 w/ Warranty [SOLD]
Quote | Reply
SOLD

This Dell Latitude 7350 laptop/tablet is near brand new with less than 5 hours of operating time and has FULL warranty coverage until 7/11/2018 Brand new models sold at $900, asking $650.00 OBO and comes with full office suite installed as well as the charger. Venmo for payment

SOLD

Specs:
Processor: Intel Core M-5Y71 CPU
256GB Samsung SSD
8.00GB of RAM
64 bit Operating System
Full windows 8.1 Pro with Office 365

Computer Review/Info: https://www.laptopmag.com/...s/dell-latitude-7350

Last edited by: kppolich: Oct 29, 17 14:59
Quote Reply
Re: Foe Sale: Dell Latitude 7350 2 in 1 Laptop/Tablet [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
up!
Quote Reply
Re: Foe Sale: Dell Latitude 7350 2 in 1 Laptop/Tablet [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
open to offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got no idea/comments on the reasonableness of the price but a free bump for a good machine. It's currently my work laptop and honestly the first work laptop I've ever actually enjoyed using after nearly 20 years.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRAINER TIME IS COMING- Dell Latitude 7350 2 in 1 w/ Warranty [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you tested it with Zwift? How’s t ha dale the graphics?

Re: FS: TRAINER TIME IS COMING- Dell Latitude 7350 2 in 1 w/ Warranty [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've run trainer road and zwift demo on it. Graphics are awesome, plus it's a touch screen which is nice too if you don't want to get the keyboard sweaty. Downside is finger prints.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRAINER TIME IS COMING- Dell Latitude 7350 2 in 1 w/ Warranty [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop, was asking $650, now $600
Quote Reply