Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Stems, new Vittoria tire, in-line barrel adjusters, Dura-Ace Chain Ring, Dura-Ace pedals, Vision carbon extensions
Quote | Reply
hi all, lots for sale. Serious offers accepted.

Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 53t Chain Ring. $50 shipped

Shimano Dura-Ace 7810 pedals. $80 shipped

Stems: Vision 1-1/8, 26.0, 80mm, +/- 10; Felt 1", 26.0, 100mm, 0 degree; Bontrager 1-1/8", 31.8, 120mm, +/- 6. $20 each, shipped

Vision Tech carbon "R bend" extensions w/ extra 2.5, 12.5, and 25mm spacers (C spacers sold). Used, one carbon extension re-bonded to alloy base. $50 shipped

Shimano 105 double FD. Used, dirty. SOLD

cross brake levers, black. $15 shipped.

Ultegra Octolink cranks and BB. 175mm, 53-39. BB is like new. SOLD

Vittoria Diamante Pro Light Tire. 700x23. BNIB. $30 shipped

Tektro 1-1/8" center pull cable hanger. $5 shipped

Jagwire in-line barrell adjusters. Black or silver, BNIB. $10 ea. shipped

Shimano FC-5600 105 crankset 170mm 53-39. SOLD

Cleats, brand new in box. SOLD

Shimano 9 speed triple group w/ Dura-Ace shifters (w/ triple left shifter), 105 FD, FSA Gossamer cranks, and Shimano square-taper bottom bracket SOLD

Stems: Thompson 1-1/8", 31.8, 110mm, +/- 10 SOLD

Shimano Dura-Ace 10sp bar end shifters w/ Jagwire gold bar end caps. SOLD

Arundel Chrono carbon aero bottle cage. Used. SOLD

Forte tri saddle. SOLD

Xlab Boa Carbon cages. One is slightly cracked, fixable, so 1.5 for the price of one. SOLD

Profile Karbon Lite Kages. One is slightly cracked, fixable, so 1.5 for the price of one. SOLD

Fizik Bar Tape. White, BNIB. SOLD

thanks for your interest.
Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericM35-39: Jul 2, 12 14:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for just the two xlab cages shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$30 shipped to USA.

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for r bends?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, thanks for the interest.

I'm thinking $75 shipped.

These are uncut bars, with recently replaced elbow pads. The left extension has been re-epoxied by my LBS where the carbon joins the aluminum clamps.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pic looks like there's still a crown race on the fork... do you know the brand/model, or is that just some sort of reinforcing ring that the crown race mounts on?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good catch.

that's a crown race, FSA 1" integrated headset.

There is 20cm of steerer from the top of the race to the top of the steerer, BTW.

thanks for your interest,
Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
seat post is sold. Thanks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am intrested in the xlab cages and the forward felt post. Do you still have them?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, the seat post is sold, and I have another offer on the Xlab stuff.

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
profile Razor aero bottle and cage are sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Profile Karbon Lite cages, or kages rather, are sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the aero bottle and bracket still available? If so I'll nab that. Is the xlab gone for sure?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [ColeofCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the Profile Aero Drink and mounting bracket, as pictured above, are still for sale.

I have an aluminum XLAB Saddle Wing for sale as well, below:

thanks for your interest.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I'll like to get the zipp stem if still available. Are you able to ship it internationally? Email me at ong.yonghui@gmail.com thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [Kayrehn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll check into international shipping, but I think I might be able to work something out with you.

I assume you're located in Korea?

thanks,
Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can check out shipping to both australia and Singapore and let me know? Looking for the cheaper option to ship by, and i'm not in a rush to receive it anyway. Will appreciate email reply to ong.yonghui@gmail.com Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [Kayrehn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, I'll check those. You're not in Korea?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the shorty aero bars fit 31.8 handlebar, or just 26?

Thanks
Chris
milburn.chris at gmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [ChrisMilburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi Chris,

shorty bars will fit 31.8, I had them on my road bike w/ os stem. They also came with shims for 26.0. will have to dig through my stuff to see if they are in with the rest of the kit.

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. let's find this stuff a good home!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the zipp stem if still available. How much for shipping to Indiana?
Is that diameter for a TT bike?

Mark M
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a PM on the arione Tri2 saddle.

Las Vegas NV | IM KY 07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What angle is the Zipp Stem?

Mark M
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garage sale, lots of stuff, with PICS. Zipp, Easton aero fork, Fizik, Xlab, Profile aero drink, shorty bars, aero bottle, carbon cages; Arundel, Vision carbon extensions, Felt seat posts, more. [MarkM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi,

the Zipp Carbon 145 stem is a +/- 12 stem. It is 26.0, which is the typical diameter of triathlon base bars.

It is available.

Eric

Quote Reply

Prev Next