Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Stages 105 Power Meter (172.5), 55/42 Chainrings (130bcd) and Shimano 105 CrankSet
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

Three items for sale today:

1. Stages Shimano 105 Power Meter. Crank Length is 172.5. Great condition, just a few scratches from normal wear and tear. Works perfectly, new battery. Includes original packing, stickers, all that you see in the pic and even the silica gel pack.

Asking: $450.00

2. Set of big chainrings, 55/42. It's hard to see but the brand is "Driveline". BCD is 130.

Asking: $50.00

3. Shimano 105 11s 50/34 Crankset. Works just as good with 10s as that is what I used it for. Great condition. As a side note, the crankset was what I used the Stages PW meter on...so if you buy both you are GOLDEN!

Asking: $75.00

ALL prices include shipping USPS to CONUS. Paypal friends and family is the only way to fly...have excellent references here on ST and can/will provide if necessary.

Here are all PICS:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-n9s7yXLJaRSV9IQlJlbG9zaUk

---------------------------------------------------------------
My other car is a Felt. DFL>DNF>DNS.

"There will come a day you won't be able to do this, today is not that day."
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stages 105 Power Meter (172.5), 55/42 Chainrings (130bcd) and Shimano 105 CrankSet [misha1809] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Price drop

Hi All,

Three items for sale today:

1. Stages Shimano 105 Power Meter. Crank Length is 172.5. Great condition, just a few scratches from normal wear and tear. Works perfectly, new battery. Includes original packing, stickers, all that you see in the pic and even the silica gel pack.

Asking: $350.00

2. Set of big chainrings, 55/42. It's hard to see but the brand is "Driveline". BCD is 130.

Asking: $50.00

3. Shimano 105 11s 50/34 Crankset. Works just as good with 10s as that is what I used it for. Great condition. As a side note, the crankset was what I used the Stages PW meter on...so if you buy both you are GOLDEN!

Asking: $75.00

ALL prices include shipping USPS to CONUS. Paypal friends and family is the only way to fly...have excellent references here on ST and can/will provide if necessary.

Here are all PICS:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-n9s7yXLJaRSV9IQlJlbG9zaUk

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stages 105 Power Meter (172.5), 55/42 Chainrings (130bcd) and Shimano 105 CrankSet [misha1809] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMPITY BUMP! Offering 10% off lowest prices see here!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the power meter still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM and crank still available?

mark
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Stages 105 Power Meter (172.5), 55/42 Chainrings (130bcd) and Shimano 105 CrankSet [m.a.burghart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Sold the PM just this week. Crankset is still available. PM if interested.

Best,

J

Quote Reply