Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Speed concept 7.2 MD, SOLD
Quote | Reply
BIKE IS SOLD.

For sale, Trek Speed Concept 2011 7.2 medium in very good shape, $1,290 plus shipping. Upgrades include a nearly new front Tririg Omega X front brake with only two months of use. This is an awesome brake that stops really well, I’ll include an extra set of pad holders. Profile Prosvet aero carbon base bar has less than one season of use. Ultegra 52 x 36 crankset with very minimal miles. Bontrager Race training wheels are a take off from a newer bike and are almost new, very few miles. Cane Creek carbon brake levers. SRAM PG-1070 11-26 10 speed cassette. Shimano Ultegra chain with less than two months of use, cleaned of factory lube and and only lubed with Squirt.

Original equipment includes 10 speed SRAM Rival derailleurs, SRAM shifters, Bontrager aero bar (extensions have some scuffs), Bontrager 80 mm stem and Vision seat. Speed Concept aero skewers are included. Also included are Speed Box, Bontrager bento, and two Specialized Rib bottle cages. Pedals not included.

A few very minor scuffs but overall the frame still looks very good as can be seen from the pictures, a small scrape on the chainstay is covered up by the crank. Very small hairline paint cracks on the fork (barely visible in picture) have been inspected by Trek and are not structural. Seatpost has been cut down but should fit anyone up to 5’11” or so. This bike has worked really well for me, last year I averaged 22 mph on a half iron bike leg on only 149 watts, with a set of race wheels it is very fast and gives up very little to the superbikes!

Last edited by: tttiltheend: Jul 23, 17 14:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speed concept 7.2 MD, with Tririg Omega X brakes, Profile Prosvet base bar, Price drop! [tttiltheend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price adjustment
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speed concept 7.2 MD, with Tririg Omega X brakes, Profile Prosvet base bar, Price drop! [tttiltheend] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply