Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized S-Works Venge (Project Black) w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers
Quote | Reply
I am selling my Specialized Project Black S-Works Venge due to lack of time to ride because of work travel. The bike is a hardly used 54cm Specialzied S-Works Venge, equipped with: SRAM Red, Rotor Rings, an almost brand new S-Works Crank (purchased 2 months ago), Zipp 303 firecrest carbon clinchers, arundel carbon cages, and 3T carbon handlebars. The bike, with pedals and cages, comes in at about 15.2lbs. It's an astonishingly light and an amazing bike, and I don't think I've even ridden it 20 times, so it's in amazing condition.

I don't believe this frame color was ever available to the public. It's an aggressive and fantastic looking machine.

Overview of Components:
- 2014 Specialized S-Works Venge
- 2013 Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clinchers
- 2013 SRAM Red Groupset, with Dura Ace front derailleur
- 3T Handlebars LTD
- 2015 Specialized S-Works Crank with Rotor Rings
- Carbon Arundel Cages x2

I am looking for around $4,500 for the whole bike (ideally would like to sell complete), but will consider selling just the frame or wheels. Post offers here are DM me offers.

Enjoy these photos of the bike:

Last edited by: Alex Kehr: Sep 5, 15 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Venge w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers [Alex Kehr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
concrete floors? are they cold in the winter? and oh yeah, sweet bike :)
Last edited by: adktriguy46: Aug 23, 15 18:02
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Venge w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, they don't get cold in the winter. It's also prime floor material for sliding around in socks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Venge w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers [Alex Kehr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I should add that I'm definitely willing to part the bike out to sell it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Venge w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking at other ones selling, I would say close to $2,500. Want to DM me to chat more about price and what price you have in mind?

Best,
Alex
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Alex Kehr [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lots of PM's about parted prices:

Frame: $2,400
Wheels: $1,400
Groupset: make an offer

Willing to negotiate via private message or email: hello@alexkehr.com
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Alex Kehr [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Frame down to $2,300. All offers considered
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Updated the description with additional details.
Last edited by: Alex Kehr: Sep 5, 15 14:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Venge (Project Black) w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers [Alex Kehr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Labor Day bump down to $4,250 + shipping from Denver.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Venge (Project Black) w/ Zipp Carbon Clinchers [Alex Kehr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you an email about your venge. If you didnt receive it, you can email me at gagodish@gmail.com. Thanks.
Quote Reply