Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: NW Road shoes 41.5 (9), Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', ibike brand sp/cad sensor
Quote | Reply
I have a few items for sale to help fund my new equipment. All prices gifted and shipped to US. Feel free to make offers, the worst that can happen is I say no thanks.

Just added, used Northwave Aerlite 3 road shoes. I wore these for about two years and less then 2500 miles, but they were tight on me. I finally broke down and bought a new pair of shoes because my feet seem to have gotten wider with age and I couldn't take the pain of these being to small. They are a size 41.5, 9US. They have a carbon fiber sole and fit look, shimano cleats (maybe others IDK). I use a cool feet powder in my shoes and wear socks so they do not smell funky, at least not to me. I have other pics if interested, just pm me. Asking $28 gifted and shipped.

Specialized Jet 130 saddle used very briefly by my wife before she learned it was too narrow for her. She ended up getting the same saddle but in the 143mm width. It's in great shape and I'd like to get $30 shipped

Fizik Pave saddle. Mileage and year is unknown but seems in good shape with a few scraps on the left rear but the cover has no scuffing at all. $22 shipped

Ibike branded Ant+ speed / cadence sensor that came with an ibike Dash Deluxe iphone case that I bought for my wife. I already had a Garmin GSC-10 mounted on her bike so we didn't need this setup. Its BNIP and hase never been opened. It includes crank magnet, spoke magnet, zip ties and sensor. Asking $35 paypal gifted and shipped.

Last edited by: Burnt Toast: May 10, 14 16:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', 2-Garmin Ant Sticks, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, 2-HR monitor's, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday morning bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', 2-Garmin Ant Sticks, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, 2-HR monitor's, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', 2-Garmin Ant Sticks, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, 2-HR monitor's, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Jello4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM returned
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two items sold. Original post has been modified to reflect the items that are still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Third message saying I want the skewer. What do I need to do to get a response. New user.
In Reply To:

KQ strategy - Outlive the competition
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', 2-Garmin Ant Sticks, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, 2-HR monitor's, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Ron from IN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ron from IN wrote:
Third message saying I want the skewer. What do I need to do to get a response. New user.
In Reply To:

This was the first message received and I have ZERO PM's from you. If you want it, its yours. Send me a PM and I'll give you my paypal addy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Adamo saddle still available and what payment methods are your accepting?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Figured out what I was doing wrong. Can I just mail you 20.00 cash. I'm in no hurry.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', 2-Garmin Ant Sticks, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, 2-HR monitor's, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Ron from IN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ron from IN wrote:
Figured out what I was doing wrong. Can I just mail you 20.00 cash. I'm in no hurry.

I sent you a PM. Look at the grey stripe under the Slowtwitch tool bar. Towards the middle right, there should be an area the says "Messages" and then "1 new" or something like that. Clcik on the new message and you'll be able to pm back to me for my address.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Road, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [usafr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
usafr wrote:
Is the Adamo saddle still available and what payment methods are your accepting?

Everything pictured is still available. I've had one PM so far on the Adamo, but no return pm since.

I would like Paypal gifted if that works for you. If you'd like to send snail mail payment, that works too.
Last edited by: Burnt Toast: Mar 16, 14 16:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Skewer is pending payment. I will remove the pic when payment is received
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Adamo sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mailed cash for skewer today.[reply]

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ron from IN wrote:
Mailed cash for skewer today.
In Reply To:

Cool, I'll let you know when I receive it and send the skewer out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday morning bump. Make an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monday mid morning price drop and bumpage
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday evening bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb saddle, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added V-Flow Max saddle
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb saddle, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem, Flo skewer [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday morning pre run bump. Make offers, I'd like to move this stuff
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb saddle, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, 310xt band, PD areobar brackets, Felt stem [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb saddle, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, PD areobar bracket, Felt stem [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for some sold items. Everything pictures is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb saddle, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, PD areobar bracket [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sold stem and a bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb saddle, Specialized Jet 130 saddle, Fizik Pave', Garmin Ant Stick, CycleOps sp/cad sensor, HR monitor, PD areobar bracket [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a Garmin Premium HR monitor and GSC-10 added
Quote Reply

Prev Next