Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: fizik seats and collection of stems, garmin fenix 2I
Quote | Reply
Selling 4 stems and 2 seats. See below. Pictures upon request. Buyer pays shipping. Little wiggle on the prices if you buy two or more items.

Stems:

BMC 110mm RSM03 +/- 6 degree ($20): black stem, taken from my TM02. Used for maybe a month and then changed. Perfect shape.

3T Arx-Term 110mm +/- 17 degree ($40): Brand new and never used. Black and red.

Ritchey WCS C-260 Stem 120mm +/-6 degree ($50): White and in great shape. Barely used for a season. Front 4 screws are a bit warped but still able to get on and off. Might want to one day replace them but does not effect the overall performance.

Ritchey Pro 4-Axis 44 Stem 100mm +/- 6 degree ($40): Black, in great shape and barely used. Maybe for about a month? Had it on my road bike but just switched it out for another one.

Seat:

Fi'zik Ardea Tri ($30): Black with a hint of white on the back. Take off from my BMC. Used for a few months before I bought the above one. The rails are a bit scratched up but doesnt effect the overall quality of the saddle.

Garmin Fenix 2 ($150): works great. Only had for one season. Bought it new on sale last spring. Face does have some minor scratches.

Pictures are upon request. Let me know if you have any questions.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Last edited by: sabotony: Oct 5, 16 8:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Seats and Stems [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 3T stem, is it the ARX, and not the ARX II?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Seats and Stems [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It says arx on it so I don't not think it's the arxII. I can send pictures if you want to make sure. Retail was 60 if I remember correctly.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Last edited by: sabotony: Sep 26, 16 19:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could I get a pic of the BMC stem and Fizik tri saddle please. andy.lebeau249@gmail.com
Thanks

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Seats and Stems [Andrew L] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent!

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Morning Bump

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: FS: fizik seats and collection of stems, garmin fenix 2 added! [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin added

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: FS: fizik seats and collection of stems, garmin fenix 2 added! [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend Bump! I want someone to take these items and put them to good use!

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply