Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Scott Foil 56cm with Flo 60 Wheels and Power2Max Power Meter
Quote | Reply

Selling my Scott Foil aero road bike. It has exceeded all of my expectations--aero and fast. I'm only parting with it because I recently purchased a new road bike, and it’s a shame to let this bike go unridden. A great option for someone looking for a road bike that can do double duty racing triathlons.

Bike: 2013/4 Scott Foil 40, size 56cm, in great condition:
- Second-to-none carbon aero road frame with foil tube shape
- Full Shimano 105 (5700) groupset, 2x10, with new chain and 11-28 cassette
- Includes saddle bag (with CO2, inflator, levers) and Garmin Speed/Cadence sensor

Upgrades include:
- Flo 60 carbon clincher wheels (with aluminum brake track)
- Power2Max Type S power meter with FSA Gossamer crank - 50/34, 172.5mm (only 10 months old)

Price Options:
- $2300 + shipping --> Scott Foil + Flo wheels + Power2Max power meter
- $1800 + shipping --> Scott Foil + Flo wheels + stock Shimano 105 crank
- $1250 + shipping --> Scott Foil + stock crank/wheels (pending a local sale of wheels)

Willing to work with the buyer but would strongly prefer to sell at least the bike and wheels together. Prefer to sell the bike before parting out the rest of the items. Feel free to reach out for additional pictures.
Last edited by: adrooks: Oct 18, 17 20:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil 56cm with Flo 60 Wheels and Power2Max Power Meter [adrooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the frame, fork, seat post? I have everything else.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil 56cm with Flo 60 Wheels and Power2Max Power Meter [RSBennett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RSBennett wrote:
How much for the frame, fork, seat post? I have everything else.

Thanks
you may want to send the seller a private message since the post is almost two years old
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scott Foil 56cm with Flo 60 Wheels and Power2Max Power Meter [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I didn't see that...
Quote Reply