Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Saddles, Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 Nack CPC, Prologo Scratch 2 Nack CPC, Bontrager Serano RXL Carbon; Garmin Edge 520
Quote | Reply
Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 Nack CPC. Used on trainer for less than 5 rides. $85 OBO shipped to CONUS.

Prologo Scratch 2 Nack CPC. Bought on Slowtwitch a few months ago, shape just not right for me. Markings on the carbon rails from being clamped which I tried to show in pics (clamped with proper torque with correct carbon rail clamp ears). [SOLD]

Bontrager Serano RXL carbon rails size 138mm. This was on a Madone for less than 5 rides, shape just not right for me. Markings on the carbon rails from being clamped which I tried to show in the pics (clamped with proper torque with correct carbon rail clamp ears). $150 OBO shipped to CONUS.

For some reason it is not allowing me to post the rest of the pics of the Serano or any of the pics for the Scratch. Please let me know if interested and I can email those pics. Thanks.

Last edited by: Walter: Aug 14, 17 17:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Saddles, Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 Nack CPC, Prologo Scratch 2 Nack CPC, Bontrager Serano RXL Carbon; Garmin Edge 520 [Walter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumped to add Garmin Edge 520. In perfect condition, out front mount is unused. All original accessories, packaging and paperwork. Purchased from REI in April. [SOLD].

Last edited by: Walter: Aug 7, 17 15:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Saddles, Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 Nack CPC, Prologo Scratch 2 Nack CPC, Bontrager Serano RXL Carbon; Garmin Edge 520 [Walter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Open to offers on any of the saddles.
Quote Reply