Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: '14 Small Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD & Misc. Wheels, Components, Accessories, etc.
Quote | Reply
I have these two bikes and one tough decision to make, because I love them both but I must bid adieu to one. My loss is your gain.

I am willing to consider and be flexible roughly commensurate with the parenthetical price
-Frameset only ($4.5k)
-Frameset + group - crank - wheels ($6k)
-Frameset + group + Dura Ace 9000 crank - wheels ($6300)
-Frameset + group + Quarq Riken - wheels ($7k)
-Frameset + group + Quarq Riken + Zipp 404s ($8.5k)
-Frameset + group + Powertap carbon clinchers ($8k)

Both groups are DA 9070 and are in perfect condition--the IA has legitimately only been riden back and forth from and to the shop for fits, etc.. Rikens are GXP 170, choice of compact or standard. All of these are in mint condition. If you're interested, I've probably taken more pictures of these bikes than I haven ridden miles upon them, so let me know.

Edit: SC is small, pending further investigation

Edit 2:
  • COMPUTRAINER LAB (LITERALLY): Selling TWO CTs for $1350 (single) or $2500 (double), shipping not included; these are in very new condition (red steel), but I decided to convert the living room to a Wahoo Kickr studio (Bluetooth!). The CTs were new last year, and they come with Real Course Videos for St. Croix and Kona. The two controller stands (which cost extra) and related accessories included as well. If you buy both and pay for shipping at the above rates, I'll include two 23 inch monitors so you can track your performance effectively. Offers accepted, but I'm in no rush given that demand for these is highly seasonal.

• DI2 FOR TRI: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6871 11-Speed TT Brake/Shift Levers & Shimano SW-R671 Di2 TT Bar-End Shifters ($400?)

• DURA ACE 9000 CRANKSET 170 MM 50/34 ($400): Brand new, decided on 52/36.
  • SHIMANO DI2 SM-BTR2 CHARGERS: I have four up for sale. $65 + shipping seems fair. This is to fuel the internal battery and/or the one you may have mounted to your bottle cage externally, but the long cylindrical jawn regardless.
  • PINK RUDY PROJECT HELMET (SMALL): I'm selling this without my girlfriend's permission. $100. Please take it away. But I have to get something for it. I think she actually paid real money, like $300, so not going for free.

Also willing to entertain trades on the above. I like Di2 components, Garmin accessories/mounts, anything carbon fiber, etc., mostly new condition, and I'm really not into haggling over PM, so please just lay out your BATNA from the start.
Last edited by: kileyay: Aug 6, 14 17:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 Felt IA FRD [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sizes?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 Felt IA FRD [flymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
flymax wrote:
Sizes?

Sorry, Trek is a small and Felt is a 51. I am 5'8", for reference, and have a fairly aggressive position now
Last edited by: kileyay: Jul 22, 14 6:57
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't you have a 54 Felt IA option as well few days ago?

-D
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [TriDav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, that's an option, but it's now less flexible with the components. You'd have to buy it mostly stock now....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice bikes. I take it the components are DA mechanical?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [tomd997] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DA 9070 = electronic

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [afurlong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, think I should have known that …

Kileyay, I am interested in the SC, most likely less wheels. Not sure I can PM yet, could you email me please at tomd997 at gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [tomd997] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomd997 wrote:
Thanks, think I should have known that …

Kileyay, I am interested in the SC, most likely less wheels. Not sure I can PM yet, could you email me please at tomd997 at gmail.com?

I shot you a note. Yes the group is Di2 with shifting from the hoods. Di2 unfortunately is a little like herpes; once you get it, you have it for life. Unfortunate for your bank account of course, although these days it's downright reasonable
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [TriDav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: kileyay: Jul 20, 14 23:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a beautiful piece of art...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not about the bike

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looks like that SC frame is a small, not a medium... based on where the rear Draft Box stops above the top tube/seat post junction.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [k(id)] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
k(id) wrote:
looks like that SC frame is a small, not a medium... based on where the rear Draft Box stops above the top tube/seat post junction.

Woah. This is the first I knew of this
Last edited by: kileyay: Jul 22, 14 6:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait. So you thought you were on a medium SC? Errrrrrrr.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, this is certain to be interesting. $20k+ worth of bikes, sizes to be determined.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wsrobert wrote:

As did you, my personal mechanic who has wrenched on the bike, measured the stack and reach, and claims founding the original SC thread on ST renders him qualified to diagnose 2014 frames...evidently not
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kileyay wrote:
wsrobert wrote:

As did you NO

my personal mechanic NO. You do not pay me enough.

who has wrenched on the bike NO. Adjusting your mis-aligned FD with pocket tools does not count as wrenching.

measured the stack and reach YES. I detailed your PAD stack and reach - since using a measuring tape seems beyond your mechanical grasp at this point. I did not measure, nor pay attention to the stack and reach of the frame. Though I will admit to looking past where the draft box lined up with the frame. A tell tell sign of frame size on gen 1 or 2 SCs.

and claims founding the original SC thread on ST YES. I am he. But I've moved on and am happy in my new found relationship with the big C.

renders him qualified to diagnose 2014 frames...evidently not IRRELEVANT.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grosso27 wrote:
well, this is certain to be interesting. $20k+ worth of bikes, sizes to be determined.

Yeah, so buy your bike at retail, and be sure to either trust your LBS, your Retul fitter, and your 'expert' friends, or check with the manufacturer on the serial number. My people thought it was a medium, and so did wsrobert, of Speed Concept Thread founding fame. Or, you can verify my serial numbers with the manufacturer yourself, as I did today with my Speed Concept, just to be sure. Sorry for the indiscretion, and thanks for the bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You keep saying I thought it was a medium. Which is not true. Stop saying that. You liar.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grosso27 wrote:

Just trying to clear the threshold of your $20k by adding in a third. This bike is a temp ride until I get my new roadie. It's a 54 cm ride, according to the manufacturer. Offers accepted. Terms and conditions apply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy shit that S5 is a beauty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the hell do you do for a living, and how do I start doino it?

P.s. I am starting a go fund me for my life. Feel free to donate... (pink obviously)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SUPERBIKE SALE '14 Med. Trek Speed Concept 9.9 or '14 51 Felt IA FRD [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe he's a professional dancer. I'm not sure what kind though. Salsa, pole, tango, chip n dale, etc.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply

Prev Next